April Martin/Potts/Chism

Posted in the Brinkley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

West Memphis, AR

#1 Jan 10, 2010
I just met this chick and she says she is from Brinkley. Does anyone know her?
someone

Searcy, AR

#2 Jan 11, 2010
I am friends with her oldest daughter...why? And if you have something bad to say about her...DONT...Keep it to yourself...Mrs. April is a nice person..
curious

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 11, 2010
Is this the April that was married to Kevin Potts?
wondering

West Memphis, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2010
I believe so.
curious

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jan 12, 2010
I haven't seen her in years, since I was like 14 or something. She was with Kevin way back then, glad to see she has moved along.
Taylor

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2010
My mom has grown up alot these past years. She's doing very good for herself and her family. I'm very proud of her.
potts no more

Little Elm, TX

#9 Jan 31, 2010
If she was with a potts, and left him, she has to be doing much better....
curious

Little Rock, AR

#10 Feb 1, 2010
That is good to hear Taylor, because for some reason trouble seems to follow the Potts, and April was a really nice girl back then. We both ran with Kevin, Bubba and Paul Files, and they were nothing but trouble. Glad to know I'm not the only one that got away.
bothhoes

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Feb 3, 2010
yea, thats all bull, april aint doing good, because she left kevin, hell when she left him she turned into a crack-dope-hoe! She is married to Silas Chism for Christ's sake! she has never taken care of her kids, and has always been a slut. Taylor, you are like what eighteen or nineteen? Your mom has only been so called clean for a few years, which meant your whole life, and the other kids she was a messed up junkie. If youve seen her you can see the effects of the drugs on her it is sick, and she acts and dresses like she is still twenty one it is disgusting that these dope hoes are even aloud to have children. Taylor you are a dope hoe too just like your mom!
Taylor

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 4, 2010
Ok, whoever you are. You don't know anything about me or my mom. If this is who i think it is.. Which i'm sure it is.. You have no room sayin anything about anyone bein a dope hoe. Ive never done dope and ive never was or will be a hoe. But i'll agree with you on one thing.. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children.. Especially when they choose drugs and late nights with their crack headed friends over their child and leave their parent to do the mother responsibilities. Get your facts straight!
Taylor

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 4, 2010
And fyi.. My mother and Silas have been clean for two years.. How about you? Two days?.. Well you might go that long if your broke. Leave my name and my moms name out of your mouth. Jealousy is a big thing to overcome but i have faith in you (=

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 4, 2010
Taylor - the best advice I can give you when people are badmouthing you and/or your family on here, defend yourself once and that's it. Don't get into a shouting match, pissing contest, whatever. Lastly, just ignore them. They'll eventually go away.

As long as you stop taking naps on the counter and making young kids scream at you when you turn your back, lol, you'll do fine. You're just young. Enjoy life and don't let this type of crap get to you...
Sweet Thang

Bedminster, NJ

#15 Feb 4, 2010
I could not have said i`t better my self Ben.!!!:)( So True)!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 4, 2010
Sweet Thang - do yo know me? Hmmmm
Sweet Thang

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2010
No Ben,I don`t kno you but you sure.......Have alot to say, and you say it sooooo well!!!!:)
Taylor

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 5, 2010
Yea i know. Just don't see why people are tryin to clean my home when theirs needs it more than mine.
Schwetty balls

Montgomery, TX

#19 Jul 28, 2010
Don't talk about the Potts boys unless you know them
pottsboys

United States

#20 Jul 28, 2010
You know there are 2 potts boys....its true kevin hasnt grown up and prolly never will...But as far as Bubba...u need to leave him alone...he has been thru enuff..he has alot more spirit than any of us would have considering what he has been thru and what he is still going thru...So..i think this started out as a post about April, so lets leave it with her....and if u want to talk about a potts boy....keep it on Kevin....
Kevin Potts

Little Rock, AR

#22 Aug 5, 2013
freak u bi***
French Fries and Ketchup

United States

#23 May 5, 2014
This is just a test of the Potts topics being thrown off Topix. If this isn't thrown off Topix within a day then something is wrong with the Topix god today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 42,307
Rice and Adams Law Firm Sat Guest 2
Dope (Aug '17) Fri I hate drugs 8
ugly a** females with big butts/nice shapes and... (Jul '11) Feb 20 Guest 29
miranda caldell Feb 20 Believer 24
Deputy Thorn Feb 19 Good cop bad cops 7
Clint Caldwell Feb 14 sad druggies 5

Brinkley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance