Angie Sheffer beat up Ginny Martin over Jeremy's adultry

Posted in the Brinkley Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yyy

Ruby, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

An affair to remember... School Guidance counselor at BHS... and a coach.
bahahahahahaha

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

idk who angie is but good for you!!! I hope u beat the hell outta her cuz she sure deserves it! she must have a thing for "jeremys" bahahahahahah..hello ginny....long time huh? remember KARMA? well its knocking on your door Boitch!!!!
Get it Straight

Brownsboro, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

5

1

First of all Jeremy did NOT and HAS NOT cheated on Angie. This has developed over several years back when Jeremy was Ginny's son baseball coach and Jeremy would text the mothers about pratice times and game information. Angie saw Ginny's number on Jeremy's phone and FLIPPED a lid. Come to find out it was nothing!! Angie has held a grudge for no reason. She is in her 30's and there is a time to grow up. No man is worth fighting over and loosing your job over. She had no business waitn on Ginny to come in her own house and get beat up. It is a very sad thing. But Angie and Garrick need to loose their job for ambushing Ginny.
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 2, 2011
 
Get it Straight wrote:
First of all Jeremy did NOT and HAS NOT cheated on Angie. This has developed over several years back when Jeremy was Ginny's son baseball coach and Jeremy would text the mothers about pratice times and game information. Angie saw Ginny's number on Jeremy's phone and FLIPPED a lid. Come to find out it was nothing!! Angie has held a grudge for no reason. She is in her 30's and there is a time to grow up. No man is worth fighting over and loosing your job over. She had no business waitn on Ginny to come in her own house and get beat up. It is a very sad thing. But Angie and Garrick need to loose their job for ambushing Ginny.
Are you serious? Did this really happen? It is not going to look good with the John Walker case going on.Wow!
bologna string

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Ginnys a hoe and everybody and they momma know!!! She got what coming to her and that's fo sho!!!! Cus like I said ginnys a hoe!!! And jeremy got a big o nose!!!!
BHS 2011

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

6

1

1

I agree with get it straight. I don't care what the fight was actually over but this was pre mediated and I certainly think Angie & Garrick should both lose their jobs. Is Angie a good role model for the kids at Brinkley? NO NOT AFTER THIS.....And what kid of father does that make Garrick? Sending Rhett to ride his four wheeler and know the child was going to come back and find his Mother beat up.Angie dropped hers off at church,how funny is that? Christain way I guess. Let the church baby sit while she goes to a place that HAS BEEN SET UP TO WHIP SOMEONE A@@.
Just Saying

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 2, 2011
 
Dame was all these people their,seems like if I were to Set someone up for a ass beating, I wouldn't invite the hole town, but their is a lot of people seems to know all the facts.
bologna string

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 2, 2011
 
I bet its all rumors!!! I have heard at least three different stories!!!! If they was sleeping together they both need their ass beat!!!
Anon

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Watch the school board, ain't nothing going to happen to her, she be white and cute!
BHS 2011 wrote:
I agree with get it straight. I don't care what the fight was actually over but this was pre mediated and I certainly think Angie & Garrick should both lose their jobs. Is Angie a good role model for the kids at Brinkley? NO NOT AFTER THIS.....And what kid of father does that make Garrick? Sending Rhett to ride his four wheeler and know the child was going to come back and find his Mother beat up.Angie dropped hers off at church,how funny is that? Christain way I guess. Let the church baby sit while she goes to a place that HAS BEEN SET UP TO WHIP SOMEONE A@@.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

4

1

I would be willing to bet that she had good reason to do what she done. Angie is not a trouble maker and is a good person. I have nothin against ginny but somethin happened to make her click. So those of you who are bashing Angie for what she done, stop and think about how you would react! However, maybe it shouldn't have happened that way, but from my understanding ginny had been confronted about it once. If anyone should be bashed, it should be jeremy! Ginny is single she has nothin to lose, Jeremy however is a married man! Way to go jeremy. Hope it was worth it!
Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am thinking ANY WOMAN in this situation would go and beat the other woman up who was messing WITH HER HUSBAND! Angie had every right to get her, from my understanding Angie was nice TOO LONG.
Brittney

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Angie would not do anything without just cause! This is their business and if she delt with it then more power to her. I hope that none of this is true because I happen to like both parties, but if you do wrong then you wrong. Angle I am on your side no matter what. You know I got you girl!
Anon

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

Are you people for real? A counselor, a coach and the superintendent? Fighting, pornography, adultery and thievery??? A regular Peyton Place! But come Christmas, watch who will be marching down the church aisle playing Mary and Joseph and ALL the characters. What a group of hipocrities! Deacons galore!!! Everyone knows this ain't the first rodeo for any of these people!
Brittney

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Anon wrote:
Are you people for real? A counselor, a coach and the superintendent? Fighting, pornography, adultery and thievery??? A regular Peyton Place! But come Christmas, watch who will be marching down the church aisle playing Mary and Joseph and ALL the characters. What a group of hipocrities! Deacons galore!!! Everyone knows this ain't the first rodeo for any of these people!
You will most likely be with them. It is really funny how you hide behind a false name and I do not. Are you a coward? I think that would be a big yes. If you have any guts reveal yourself or shut the yell up. I am so laughing at you right now.
facts

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 3, 2011
 
guest wrote:
I would be willing to bet that she had good reason to do what she done. Angie is not a trouble maker and is a good person. I have nothin against ginny but somethin happened to make her click. So those of you who are bashing Angie for what she done, stop and think about how you would react! However, maybe it shouldn't have happened that way, but from my understanding ginny had been confronted about it once. If anyone should be bashed, it should be jeremy! Ginny is single she has nothin to lose, Jeremy however is a married man! Way to go jeremy. Hope it was worth it!
Ginny is not single !
Anon

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 3, 2011
 
You totally missed the point! I am not the crazy who did all this!
Brittney wrote:
<quoted text> You will most likely be with them. It is really funny how you hide behind a false name and I do not. Are you a coward? I think that would be a big yes. If you have any guts reveal yourself or shut the yell up. I am so laughing at you right now.
Deb

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

guest wrote:
I would be willing to bet that she had good reason to do what she done. Angie is not a trouble maker and is a good person. I have nothin against ginny but somethin happened to make her click. So those of you who are bashing Angie for what she done, stop and think about how you would react! However, maybe it shouldn't have happened that way, but from my understanding ginny had been confronted about it once. If anyone should be bashed, it should be jeremy! Ginny is single she has nothin to lose, Jeremy however is a married man! Way to go jeremy. Hope it was worth it!
Jeremy is a wonderful person. He is a great dad. I do not believe that he has ever cheated on Angie. He was raised better than that.
Anon

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 3, 2011
 
Which coach are you referring to?
yyy wrote:
An affair to remember... School Guidance counselor at BHS... and a coach.
Mr Bush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Hypocrisy was one one the many signs to watch for so we would know JESUS was soon to appear.It is going to get interesting so sober up and get ready.People that don't believe what the bible says will soon want & need to know to know what is going to happen next.It is not going to get better down here until the LORD gets here.Get your guns and get lots of ammo because you may need to defend your life.Lawlessness will increase right before the LORD get back and it has and it will even more.
observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

There's a heck of a role model for your kids! School guidance counselor, softball coach, big First Baptist Church member,OMG can you say FAKE!!!! "planning" out and setting up a fight, over something that happened a long long time ago? And what about Ginny's son? The school counselor wasn't concerned about him at all while she was going all postal, was she?
Do your selves a favor and don't let her counsel or coach your kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Brinkley Forum right now

Search the Brinkley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Caused the Flood to Last so Long 1 hr Larry Bob 12
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr guest 28,952
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Green earth 206
looking for a friend 13 hr painzrgudforme 65
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 23 hr Newport 213
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Tue Guest 937
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) Tue Guest 1,761
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brinkley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brinkley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brinkley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brinkley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••