lunch

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Why does McDonald's have two drive up order windows they to darn slow?
for real

Pearcy, AR

#3 Oct 24, 2012
they should of put in two pick up windows instead of two order stations! geez!
Smarter than you

Little Rock, AR

#4 Oct 24, 2012
I think it is nice to be able to pull up and look while another is ordering. It's supposed to streamline the people who have a carload of people trying to get the order together. Just trying to keep things moving. I'm glad they built it that way. Be thankful we have one.
just sayin

Haslet, TX

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Its stupid when they only have 1 operator answering both lanes. Its NOT saving any time and all you hear is wait what was that? Im sorry can you repeat that? And still your order is wrong... With attitude to boot... Exactly how i wanna spend my hard earned money when im on a time crunch and starving. I have grown fond of volcano tacos :)
Curious 2

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2012
I enjoy the two windows. I have stop eating because my order is always not correct.
cookie

Little Rock, AR

#8 Nov 1, 2012
i dont really care about the widows outside i like the alsomely freshh insdie
Meshia Pooh

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 1, 2012
i do they better be clean
O My

State University, AR

#10 Nov 13, 2012
I hate the new McDonalds
Hunter Fan

Cabot, AR

#11 Nov 16, 2012
I l ove it and the nice smell. The other was horrible it smelled like urine all the time. Made my kids sick and you it has to bad for a kid to sick of McDonalds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr joe 38,786
Ashia Shelton 21 hr Prayer 7
I'm moving back to Brinkley. Sat JackTheRiffer 11
wtf Sat JackTheRiffer 5
Catholics - They Won't Be Joining Us in the Her... (Apr '11) Fri JackTheRiffer 53
Stacie Strickland (Jan '14) Aug 17 Ntfrmthsrdnckmthe... 29
Ricky Thorne Aug 17 wowza 1

Brinkley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brinkley Mortgages