Regressive Taxing
Regression

Holly Grove, AR

#1 Aug 4, 2012
To the people of Brinkley and most importantly the business owners thank you for staying here but please fight the new sales tax. The city aready charges 100 dollars for a privlige fee yearly for having a business in the city limits and an extra 2 percent "Hamburger Tax" on businesses that sell prepared food. This is not counting what is collected in the regular sales tax and water bill and property taxes. Sounds like they really dont support business here does it?
wrangler

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
They are just greedy and wasteful with the taxpayers money.Follow the money and see who waste the most.
Obamas Share

Bellevue, WA

#3 Aug 4, 2012
We gotta give Obama his share when he demands more. LOL!
wrangler

North Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 4, 2012
He will demand more,more,more taxes and stimulus because He wants to see America owned by china.The Bible says (the Bear shall overcome the Eagle)I believe the bear is China I once thought it was Russia but I was told it was China.
use your tool

Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Obamas Share wrote:
We gotta give Obama his share when he demands more. LOL!
Is that so he can defeat the white devils?

Oopps! Sorry didn't mean to hijack one of your MANY aliases. Why don't you just pick a persona and stick with it?
Obamas Share

Bellevue, WA

#6 Aug 4, 2012
use your tool wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so he can defeat the white devils?
Oopps! Sorry didn't mean to hijack one of your MANY aliases. Why don't you just pick a persona and stick with it?
Aint no fun in it.
Lost on Charlene

Bellevue, WA

#7 Aug 19, 2012
This needs brought back, election year.
no new taxes

Little Rock, AR

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Let the taxpayers keep what you don't have to take because they can't afford another tax increase if you had hafe a brain you would know that.
Lawsuits R Uz

Bellevue, WA

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Im pretty taxed out myself. Have you bought a new car lately? Damn! I pay more for sales tax on mine than what I paid for my first two cars!
Get Smart

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Did you know you can refuse to pay the Ambulance Tax, Mosquito Tax and your garbage pick up fee and the city cannot turn off your water?

The water depatment just collects the money for the city.

Stupid is,
is Stupid does.
Get Smart

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Do you know peddlers must pay a privilege tax.

They hide behind the businesses they set their stand up.

Where is our zoning commission when we need them.
Lawsuits R Uz

Holly Grove, AR

#12 Aug 23, 2012
So, lets ALL of us start opening peddlers stands! None of em pay sales taxes either! Put em on the outskirts of town to keep the zoning commission out of our business. Also, they will find a way to make you pay the added charges on your water bill. They will take your trashcan away and charge you extra for an ambulance ride. Mosquito fee? Ya might get away with that.
Sharon Peters

Bellevue, WA

#13 Aug 23, 2012
They are gonna need to collect more taxes to pay for all of these lawsuits. Property tax increase to buy the people suing the school a new car and a weave to match their new nails and sales tax to pay off the former cops suing the city. You better pass em or they gonna move in the school and city hall if dey win they chit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kaci mitchell 12 hr Had them both 8
Sabrina Wed Sabrina Washington 3
looking4lover Tue singlepathfinder 3
what can you say ? Tue manny 7
stephanie elliott (morris) (Mar '13) Tue leahwills 4
brinkley high school principal (Jul '11) Mon Hmmm 25
kfc/taco bell in brinkley slowest in the state! (Jan '11) Mon Dont_eat_there 18
More from around the web

Brinkley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE