The NRA wil resort to anything

Posted in the Brinkley Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Conspiracy theorys abound. I hope they buy the tinfoil that they wrap around their heads in bulk.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rose...
number9

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
Conspiracy theorys abound. I hope they buy the tinfoil that they wrap around their heads in bulk.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rose...
And this is connected to the NRA how?
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#3 Jan 15, 2013
number9 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is connected to the NRA how?
Are you going to tell me that most members dont support the theory that Newtown never happened? Really?
up side down world

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
We have been hoodwinked in a shameful way about Sandy hook.Their just pulling on our heartstrings to control our guns.The truth must come out now but the stupid media has been paid well while their M.I.A.
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#5 Jan 15, 2013
up side down world wrote:
We have been hoodwinked in a shameful way about Sandy hook.Their just pulling on our heartstrings to control our guns.The truth must come out now but the stupid media has been paid well while their M.I.A.
See what I mean? They will resort to any means to protect guns.
Well

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Resort to anything?????? Kinda like Obama stepping on the dead children to make a case for gun controls?? Why not go after the drug addicted loones that are doing the shooting instead of all the law abiding citizens that have never harmed anyone with a firearm? You Damn Fool need to get your head out of your ass, and see what's going on.
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Well wrote:
Resort to anything?????? Kinda like Obama stepping on the dead children to make a case for gun controls?? Why not go after the drug addicted loones that are doing the shooting instead of all the law abiding citizens that have never harmed anyone with a firearm? You Damn Fool need to get your head out of your ass, and see what's going on.
"Stepping on dead children"? God, yall really are resorting to any means to hold tight to your guns arent you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 15, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>"Stepping on dead children"? God, yall really are resorting to any means to hold tight to your guns arent you?
The only suggestion that may have prevented that shooting came from the NRA. GUARDS IN SCHOOLS. none of the suggestions by the dems will do anything.
Get it right

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Bullittbl, you can't pay attention to "you damn fool". Obviously a pretentious OBot who will complain about police stops and 4th amendment issues in one thread (see "roadblocks around town), and then complain about 2nd amendment right advocates on the other. These entitlement freak will blindly go along with anything the worst president in decades says with no understanding of the real repercussions, so long as the rest of us are still footing the bill for Heath care and anyone who says anything negative about the administration is a "racist". That's a lot easier than coming up with a factual argument. We ALL need to wake up. Our rights "not just 2nd amendment" are being systematically dismantled, and once there gone they won't be back.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Get it right wrote:
Bullittbl, you can't pay attention to "you damn fool". Obviously a pretentious OBot who will complain about police stops and 4th amendment issues in one thread (see "roadblocks around town), and then complain about 2nd amendment right advocates on the other. These entitlement freak will blindly go along with anything the worst president in decades says with no understanding of the real repercussions, so long as the rest of us are still footing the bill for Heath care and anyone who says anything negative about the administration is a "racist". That's a lot easier than coming up with a factual argument. We ALL need to wake up. Our rights "not just 2nd amendment" are being systematically dismantled, and once there gone they won't be back.
You are correct.
number9

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2013
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to tell me that most members dont support the theory that Newtown never happened? Really?
Your post implies the NRA will resort to anything, yet the link you provided doesn't appear to mention anything about the NRA. My question, again, how is this connected to the NRA? Go read some more MSNBC or CNN propaganda. Or better yet, try educating yourself first, then post.
number9

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Get it right wrote:
Amen.
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Without a declaration of war by Congress, the war in Iraq violates the U.S. Constitution. Likewise, Congress should have declared war on the Taliban regime in Afghanistan if the members wished to send U.S. troops to fight there.

Bush/Cheney wiped their butts with the Constitution and sent thousands of United States Troops to die and not a single peep was said by you. I think Im allowed to moan.
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#15 Jan 16, 2013
the NRA is the armed wing of a quasi-religious movement of self-obsessed paranoid racists whose gun fetishism is founded on pathological fear of minorities and an abiding belief in ongoing societal collapse,
Get it right

United States

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Well, OBot. As a matter of fact, I don't agree with any violation of constitutional law, regardless of what party is dictating the policy. It's just like an OBot to change the subject to something completely off topic. (This having nothing to do with the NRA, or second amendment). Your arguments are poorly constructed. But you can keep blindly agreeing with anything Obama says. Creating dependency on the government, disarming the people, then dictating law by force is the structure for all past tyrants. But you should probably just keep your head in the sand while pointing your finger of blame everywhere else.
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Get it right wrote:
Well, OBot. As a matter of fact, I don't agree with any violation of constitutional law, regardless of what party is dictating the policy. It's just like an OBot to change the subject to something completely off topic.(This having nothing to do with the NRA, or second amendment). Your arguments are poorly constructed. But you can keep blindly agreeing with anything Obama says. Creating dependency on the government, disarming the people, then dictating law by force is the structure for all past tyrants. But you should probably just keep your head in the sand while pointing your finger of blame everywhere else.
So, are you telling me Sandyhook didnt happen?
Get it right

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2013
From what part of my statement did you make that assumption? Yes, Sandy Hook happened. Have similar tragedies happened in the past? Yes. Will they happen again? Yes. No amount of legislation can stop those who want to take such actions as sandy hook from happening. Be it prohibition, the war on drugs, or gun control, the passing of laws only works for those who are law abiding. FBI statistics, not NRA statistics, show that gun control has no positive impact on violent crimes. The current administration is using sandy hook as a stepping stone to help push their unconstitutional ideals (which biden has advocated for years). "America will never be destroyed from the outside, if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abe Lincoln. He got it, too bad the current administration doesn't, or they don't care.
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#19 Jan 16, 2013
The shocking new National Rifle Association ad out last night was successful if the goal was to grab headlines and the public's attention, but does it get the NRA closer to its goal? Or does an attack on the president's family - young girls who did not choose for their father to be president - cross the line so much that is turns a once powerful group simply into a fringe organization? This week's ABC News-Washington Post poll shows there is support for armed guards at schools, but was this the smartest way to promote that tactic?
number9

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Me thinks someone needs their medication...
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Well, today we had our first school shooting since Newtown, and it just so happened to prove the NRA very wrong. Today at Taft Union High School in Taft, Calif., a student entered into a classroom armed with a shotgun and shot a classmate and a teacher. Taft Union employed an armed guard, but that person was not on campus today after being "snowed in," according to Kern County sheriff Donny Youngblood. Of course, the NRA would say that this precisely proves their point, but instead it shows the fallacy of the entire argument. Today, the armed guard was "snowed in." Tomorrow, the armed guard will be out to lunch or taking his or her mother to the doctor or in bed with the flu. A fleet of armed guards deployed to cover every school in America just isn't feasible.

Also the NRA thinks there should no backround checks before purchasing any gun, are we going to lock up the mentally disturbed to keep them from buying guns because there are alot of them that dont have any criminal history. Most school shooters didnt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arkansas lottery is a scam (Mar '12) 3 hr Stupid Does 18
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Guest 38,353
Hatetwofacedbitches Tue Curious 13
Schools Mon citizen 2
Jail Closing (May '16) Sun No New Damn Taxes 25
Ashia Shelton Jul 21 Anonymous 1
Who is this smith women that Chris Smith is mar... Jul 21 Duh 4

Brinkley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance