Reva Man Charged with Stalking, ID Fr...

Reva Man Charged with Stalking, ID Fraud and Other Charges

There are 8 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Reva Man Charged with Stalking, ID Fraud and Other Charges. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A resident of Reva, Virginia, who was arrested in March on a Federal criminal complaint, has been indicted by a Federal Grand Jury sitting in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia in Charlottesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Miguel

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Apr 11, 2013
"The charges in the indictment allege that Kuban knowingly caused others to travel in interstate commerce to unknowingly stalk the victim, thereby placing the victim in fear of serious bodily injury and causing substantial emotional distress."

Can someone explain what the heck this means?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Miguel wrote:
"The charges in the indictment allege that Kuban knowingly caused others to travel in interstate commerce to unknowingly stalk the victim, thereby placing the victim in fear of serious bodily injury and causing substantial emotional distress."
Can someone explain what the heck this means?
for all those horny guys cummin from outofstate
http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2013/...
CUPID

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Legalize prostitution and end all this nonsense. It is an open secret that the old concept of marriage has become a farce and mere moneymaker for lawyers.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Legalize pot and prodstitution? what would the lawyers do? oh yeh, become corrupt politicians.
Boodreau

Saraland, AL

#5 Apr 11, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
for all those horny guys cummin from outofstate
http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2013/...
Thanks for the link. I am not fluent in legal mumbo jumbo lol
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the link. I am not fluent in legal mumbo jumbo lol
the guy did wrong, but it is legal mumbo jumbo
I don't know how he "caused" people to come in from out of state.
They droves hours on their own volition hopin to satisfy their repressed sexual desires.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Apr 11, 2013
drove
Pat

Culpeper, VA

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Why would an educated man do this to an ex-GF from two years ago when he's getting ready to retire and enjoy life? Is the new GF even considering staying with him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brightwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syria' Ireland' and other places (Nov '15) Nov '15 written for Jesus 1
News Video shows unarmed Virginia man being tased by... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Borderguard 4
Kate'lynn Martin (Sep '15) Sep '15 Courtney 1
Go Solar in Rappahannock County! (Aug '15) Aug '15 virtuesolar 1
Local Solar Energy for Madison County (Aug '15) Aug '15 virtuesolar 1
News Madison County Man Dead After Fla. Motorcycle A... (Mar '13) Mar '13 cathy huff 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Just say no 119

Brightwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brightwood Mortgages