Brighton police officer fired over false report

Nov 26, 2008 Full story: Jacksonsun.com

BRIGHTON, Tenn. - A Brighton police officer has been fired after investigators determined he falsely reported he exchanged gunfire with a would-be burglar.

Full Story

“The Inevitable”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 30, 2008
I think politics and power has this man charged.
Brighton Resident

Plumtree, NC

#2 Dec 15, 2008
GOOD!! We have enough damn problems without the cops running around shooting up the town. The Brighton Police should just stick to what they're good at, Giving Traffic Tickets. Brighton Police should't even have guns!! Barney Fife, Mayberry pieces of crap. The Chief can't even form a full sentence. The Brighton Police Department should be disbanded.
The Truth

Collierville, TN

#3 Jan 24, 2009
I wish I could have seen the video of this guy shooting the building. I wonder if he looked like a lil kid playing cops and robbers. He probably ducked down behind his squad car door and said freeze or Ill shoot. Ahh he got me, help help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for my family 4 hr lam12 2
Review: Prive (Feb '14) 5 hr LadyK890 36
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr True blue 19,387
City Votes In New Mayor After 41 Years (Nov '10) 23 hr FromAtoka 19
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) Thu Correct A Big Dump 77
Prostitution Stings (Apr '14) Thu Anonymous 13
Steamfitters local 614 Oct 21 Jackson 1
Brighton Dating
Find my Match

Brighton Jobs

Brighton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brighton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brighton

Personal Finance