Who do you support for State House in Tennessee (District 94) in 2010?

Posted in the Brighton Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2010

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Good man
Memphis Fire

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Brrett has done a fine job and has responded to my needs. He is a friend to Police and Fire Services.
thanks for nothing

Jackson, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2010
keep voting republican- west tn will get nothing as far as roads, education, etc is concerned. If R wins the house, the speaker will be from the far north in east tn, the speaker of the senate will be from the same, and of course let's not forget Haslm. All they will be concerned with is tourism. Now west TN will get what we deserve for voting R... NOTHING!
Who are you to trash talk

Arlington, TN

#4 Oct 27, 2010
thanks for nothing wrote:
keep voting republican- west tn will get nothing as far as roads, education, etc is concerned. If R wins the house, the speaker will be from the far north in east tn, the speaker of the senate will be from the same, and of course let's not forget Haslm. All they will be concerned with is tourism. Now west TN will get what we deserve for voting R... NOTHING!
. How about you take
your concerns to him and stop complaining! I'm so tired of hearing people sit around and
complain when they really should be trying
to talk to their local politicians and see why
something isn't being done!!!

Bolivar, TN

#5 Nov 29, 2010
I know voting is over now but just want to say Barrett Rich is a good guy. He stands up for what he believes in and votes his morals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Julia 145,949
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 18,880
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr turdddd 9,319
Beale street (Dec '12) 7 hr Coon hunter 8
low on funds . NEED 1300$ now 8 hr Count Chocula 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr The InfoWar 8,616
Memphis Music and Heritage Festival Fri Memphis 1
•••
•••
•••

Brighton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••