Dunlap Orphnage
Jerry in California

Davis, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2009
I was at Dunlap for about 3 or 4 years, from 1960 to 1963. I was just wondering if anyone know anyone that happened to be there at around the same time. I was 11 when I left and I wondered how some of the children I was there with ended up. I also had a very good friend that wasnt from the place, but lived in Brighton and he was my best friend in school. Mike Hopkins was his name, would love to have any information on both subjects. Thank you
Elisha Hopkins Allen

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Sep 15, 2009
What is your last name Jerry? I may know that Mike Hopkins you are talking about.
Jerry from Sacramento

Davis, CA

#3 Sep 15, 2009
My last name is Craig
Elisha Hopkins Allen

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Sep 16, 2009
I talked to Mike Hopkins (my dad) and he remembers you. What is a number that he can reach you at?
Jerry in California

Auburn, CA

#7 Sep 25, 2009
I guess this thread isnt active any longer?
Elisha Hopkins Allen

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Sep 28, 2009
Jerry in California wrote:
I guess t
his thread isnt active any longer?
Jerry- My dad is Mike hopkins and he said he remembers you. Will you email me at [email protected] with information so that he can get in touch with you?
Chelsea

Brentwood, TN

#9 Dec 27, 2009
My grandmother and her brother were there. Betty and Marvin Webb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zac s 35 min guest 19
Prom Dress Code 4 hr Betty Crocker 7
where the locals go 15 hr grill master 5
reward out for stolen stuff at the bass pro sho... Thu TriggDaddy 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Whippin post 20,210
k2 Tue Bob Marley 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Pete 300
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages