candy

Atoka, TN

#1 May 17, 2011
Hey you all I have been looking for a job in the local area maybe even up to 30 miles away any ideas?
kimbo slice

Atoka, TN

#4 May 17, 2011
That's a good question I have been looking for one to
Wisdom Key

United States

#5 May 18, 2011
You Might Try Applying With An Employment Agency. They Accept Any Age Group With All Skill Levels. I Know Several Former & Current Employees At Medigen Inc., In Gallaway That Obtained Their Positions Through An Employment Agency. The Tennessee Career Service Center In Somerville, TN. Used To Match People With Jobs, But It Has Been Years Since I Had Any Dealings With Them. Check Your Yellow Pages For Locations In Fayette, Shelby & Tipton Counties.
candy

Atoka, TN

#6 May 18, 2011
Okay thank you so much even though I am about to go off to college ... Do you think they would just have like seasonal jobs?
Wisdom Key

United States

#7 May 18, 2011
From MY Personal Experience With Employment Agencies, I Have Not Known Them To Hire Part-Time Or Seasonal. Although I Have Heard Secondary Reports Of Peoiple Working Part-Time Through These Agencies. Probably The Best Bet for Part-Time Or Seasonal Is To Apply With UPS Or Fed-Ex. These Are National and/or Global Companies. I Once Worked At Fed-Ex. It Is A Great Company w/Great Benefits & Flexible Hours. They Have Shipping Hubs and Mailing Sites All Over The Nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for woman to text 6 hr Lol 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
Memphis City Council votes to remove remains of... 18 hr Holee frijoles 5
Stop shooting people 19 hr Raynard901 3
Leftover Garage Sale Items Mon Tom 3
Apartment Mon Raynard901 1
AT&T and dropped calls.... (Jun '11) Mon MnM 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages