Mom has no regrets about turning in s...

Mom has no regrets about turning in son to police

There are 2 comments on the Jacksonsun.com story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Mom has no regrets about turning in son to police. In it, Jacksonsun.com reports that:

BRIGHTON, Tenn. - A mother in Tipton County says she has no regrets about turning in her son and three of his friends after she found several stolen items inside her house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonsun.com.

dohare

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2009
I say bravo to that mom!I know it had to be a hard thing to do, but she thought about what she could lose and the people they stole from. I just hope they learn from this. GOD BLESS YOU MOM!!!!
Dawn

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Tough love. There isn't enough of it in the world. Holding children accountable makes them more responsible adults! Good going Mom. I know it was hard - but doing the right thing doesn't always mean doing that easy thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civil war statue 2 hr History Learn It 17
Freckled faced black bitch is nuts! 7 hr Angela 3
cohen dem cronie 9 hr Opinion 4
Tecumseh the prophet 10 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Racism in Memphis? (Jul '09) 12 hr My2cents 58
How come Aushwitz gas chamber has a wooden door... 22 hr aubry 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Well Well 21,050

Brighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages