Tyquan Rivera and juvenile offenders ...

Tyquan Rivera and juvenile offenders are full-time students whi...

There are 29 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Apr 7, 2009, titled Tyquan Rivera and juvenile offenders are full-time students whi.... In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Before his arrest for shooting Rochester City Police Officer Anthony DiPonzio, 15 year-old Tyquan Rivera had not gone past sixth grade in school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hahaaha

Batavia, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2009
This must be hell for Tyquan. He has to go to school now with no chance to skip out of it.
Deb

Nunda, NY

#2 Apr 7, 2009
"The partnership with the city schools has made it possible for the center to be on the cutting edge in the classroom. Monroe County's detention center is the first in the state to have Smart Board interactive teaching tools."

Nothing but the best for the worst criminals.

“The Wise One”

Since: Sep 07

The Heart of the Heartland

#3 Apr 7, 2009
How special...
These little pukes get all this attention...
Sorry to spoil your party, bimbos, but these people are criminals...
Robt

AOL

#4 Apr 8, 2009
These kids parents should be tracked down and prosecuted. All parental authority revoked, and wages garnished for the extra care the govenerment has to kick in to raise the mess they created.If they don't have wages? Hard Labor.
Despicable
Schooldaze

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2009
Sure make them smarter criminals!
greecerez

Webster, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2009
The parents should have to PAY for this service! Not fair the City (and ultimately the state) is paying to try to educate people who don't want to be educated. Dropping out in 6th grade, please he can barely spell his name at that point, where else do you think he'd end up? Certainly not a lawyer or a doctor, just another THUG!

Since: Sep 08

Medina, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2009
Robt wrote:
These kids parents should be tracked down and prosecuted. All parental authority revoked, and wages garnished for the extra care the govenerment has to kick in to raise the mess they created.If they don't have wages? Hard Labor.
Despicable
You can't garnish welfare.Plus I bet the mother would be lucky if she even knows the "fathers"name.Hard labor? They don't know what work is.Don't forget it wouldn't be PC to make them work for a living like you and I.We just have to pay for them.
Dual Citizen

Toronto, Canada

#8 Apr 8, 2009
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't garnish welfare.Plus I bet the mother would be lucky if she even knows the "fathers"name.Hard labor? They don't know what work is.Don't forget it wouldn't be PC to make them work for a living like you and I.We just have to pay for them.
So true
Greece Teen

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2009
will he have summer skool in prison if he fails classes and can he still skip skool if he dont wanna go ?
lopp

Rochester, NY

#10 Oct 1, 2010
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't garnish welfare.Plus I bet the mother would be lucky if she even knows the "fathers"name.Hard labor? They don't know what work is.Don't forget it wouldn't be PC to make them work for a living like you and I.We just have to pay for them.
actually he does know who his father is.
lopp

Rochester, NY

#11 Oct 1, 2010
All you people kill me. ya dont even know if he's actually the one who shot the police officer. Its not his fault he's just another child in the hood. Whats a kid left to do when he has no other outside help.He gotta get it the best way he know how. Im glad he's in school while he's locked up.. maybe now when he gets out he will know the importance of his education and run with it. But to say he's just another thug ?. No he's just another black man in the hood tryna make it. He got all you uppity people looking down on him tellin him that he aint shit and aint gone be shit... i got faith he gone prove ya all wrong. And prove all u people downing him wrong.
P.S. u never know what a child has been thru ... dont judge a book by its cover.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#12 Oct 1, 2010
lopp wrote:
All you people kill me. ya dont even know if he's actually the one who shot the police officer. Its not his fault he's just another child in the hood. Whats a kid left to do when he has no other outside help.He gotta get it the best way he know how. Im glad he's in school while he's locked up.. maybe now when he gets out he will know the importance of his education and run with it. But to say he's just another thug ?. No he's just another black man in the hood tryna make it. He got all you uppity people looking down on him tellin him that he aint shit and aint gone be shit... i got faith he gone prove ya all wrong. And prove all u people downing him wrong.
P.S. u never know what a child has been thru ... dont judge a book by its cover.
Someone must have known that he shot the cop or he wouldn't be locked up.You are right,I look down at him because only an animal would shoot someone in the back of the head.Another "child" in the hood?,you must be kidding,we should give him a pass because he had a bad childhood? Many people had bad childhoods but didn't go out and shoot someone.Seems to be the new "race card",they had a bad childhood,well boo-hoo,too damn bad.Black man in "da" hood and the man keeps them down,that card has been played out so much that even the liberals don't beleive it anymore,but good try.Only when people stop acting like animals and try to better themselfs will people give them respect.This little punk should have gotten 25yrs in a big boy's prison. BTY: We all saw the book's cover and didn't like it.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#13 Oct 1, 2010
freakng liberals. you can't rehab or educate this lot. once the genetic pool has been diluted/contaminated to their extent; it's a hopeless cause. kinda like owning a boat, throw your money in the water.

again, I miss Ron Reagan.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 1, 2010
lopp wrote:
"Whats a kid left to do when he has no other outside help."
So are you saying no one cared about this child? No family? No teachers? No one? And you are saying that he didn't have the sense to know right from wrong at his age? Is he mentally disturbed or what?

"No he's just another black man in the hood tryna make it."
Absolutely not. I am sick and tired of hearing this line. Some cousin of another black kid used it on TV when that boy shot someone too. Are you that person or do all people use this excuse?

If this is what black men do "tryna" to make it? Then they are ALL IDIOTS. A 5 year old child that was raised correctly could tell them how to "make it" in a decent way. What men think that shooting, stabbing and/or murdering people is "making it"?

I'm sorry they have worthless families that don't give a chit about them. But maybe if they stayed in school, read the news, went to the library and got books from successful decent blackmen from the ghetto, they would get a clue that they have no excuse for living their sorry azz life that way.

They ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE IT. They are useless worthless mentally disabled bums that are stupid. Their parents raised them this way and told them they have no value to society. They were not strong or smart enough to prove them wrong.

And this is not a black vs white issue. It's a decent vs trash issue.

Maybe Tyquan will have a chance if they keep him away from his family and other trash. Maybe he can turn his life around and become a successful man from the ghetto. He only has two choices, that, or when he is released, he will be shot on the street by a another worthless stupid man.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Schooldaze wrote:
Sure make them smarter criminals!
They already were smart criminals. That is why they chose prison life. It's way easier for them to sit in prison and eat and sleep, and watch tv, then it is for them to get a 9 til 5.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#17 Oct 1, 2010
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whats a kid left to do when he has no other outside help."
So are you saying no one cared about this child? No family? No teachers? No one? And you are saying that he didn't have the sense to know right from wrong at his age? Is he mentally disturbed or what?
"No he's just another black man in the hood tryna make it."
Absolutely not. I am sick and tired of hearing this line. Some cousin of another black kid used it on TV when that boy shot someone too. Are you that person or do all people use this excuse?
If this is what black men do "tryna" to make it? Then they are ALL IDIOTS. A 5 year old child that was raised correctly could tell them how to "make it" in a decent way. What men think that shooting, stabbing and/or murdering people is "making it"?
I'm sorry they have worthless families that don't give a chit about them. But maybe if they stayed in school, read the news, went to the library and got books from successful decent blackmen from the ghetto, they would get a clue that they have no excuse for living their sorry azz life that way.
They ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE IT. They are useless worthless mentally disabled bums that are stupid. Their parents raised them this way and told them they have no value to society. They were not strong or smart enough to prove them wrong.
And this is not a black vs white issue. It's a decent vs trash issue.
Maybe Tyquan will have a chance if they keep him away from his family and other trash. Maybe he can turn his life around and become a successful man from the ghetto. He only has two choices, that, or when he is released, he will be shot on the street by a another worthless stupid man.
RPD officer Mac wasn't called or dispatched to that location, he saw young black kids playing on the street and desided to go and harrass them, he had them up against the car and searching them just because he had the power to do so. He admitted he has had contact like this before with Rivera. Of cousre if anyone was Rivera, they would get fed up being treated like this for no reason. How many white kids kids in the burbs have been even treated like this once?? But Officer Mac wasn't done with Rivera, because Rivera mouthed off with his unhappiness of being harrassed AGAIN, the cop searching him and finding nothing, officer Mac then physically took the young boy behing a vacant house, Mac said it was to teach him a lesson, but we will truely never know what Mac did with the young boy behind a vacant house.
But we can all understand the rage Rivera would have had after being endless harrassed be Mac. If the RPD did nothing wrong, they wouldn't have to to lie over and over right from the begining. We wouldn't have been told that there was a 911 call, when there wasn't and we wouldn't have had to wait till court to find out.
We wouldn't have had to wait till court to find out Officer Mac man-handled a young boy, and even though Mac had several contacts with Rivera and even searched him, he never ran his name in to see he had a warrant out on him for running away from a goverment run home. And yet again in this case, the RPD never admitted any wrong, and officer Mac was able to sneak away to the Greece police department, just where many of the RPD rejects goto.

drop the puck, Ref...

#18 Oct 1, 2010
you are wrong, biased, racist, prejudiced and f-ed up on so MANY counts here. no wonder you get hammered online.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#19 Oct 1, 2010
i_m_watching wrote:
you are wrong, biased, racist, prejudiced and f-ed up on so MANY counts here. no wonder you get hammered online.
What, am I wrong for speaking the truth???
what ever

Conesus, NY

#20 Oct 1, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
RPD officer Mac wasn't called or dispatched to that location, he saw young black kids playing on the street and desided to go and harrass them, he had them up against the car and searching them just because he had the power to do so. He admitted he has had contact like this before with Rivera. Of cousre if anyone was Rivera, they would get fed up being treated like this for no reason. How many white kids kids in the burbs have been even treated like this once?? But Officer Mac wasn't done with Rivera, because Rivera mouthed off with his unhappiness of being harrassed AGAIN, the cop searching him and finding nothing, officer Mac then physically took the young boy behing a vacant house, Mac said it was to teach him a lesson, but we will truely never know what Mac did with the young boy behind a vacant house.
But we can all understand the rage Rivera would have had after being endless harrassed be Mac. If the RPD did nothing wrong, they wouldn't have to to lie over and over right from the begining. We wouldn't have been told that there was a 911 call, when there wasn't and we wouldn't have had to wait till court to find out.
We wouldn't have had to wait till court to find out Officer Mac man-handled a young boy, and even though Mac had several contacts with Rivera and even searched him, he never ran his name in to see he had a warrant out on him for running away from a goverment run home. And yet again in this case, the RPD never admitted any wrong, and officer Mac was able to sneak away to the Greece police department, just where many of the RPD rejects goto.
Playing ya that is what the young black kids were doing LOL!

drop the puck, Ref...

#21 Oct 1, 2010
1) if he had contact with Rivera, it was because the kid deserved it, needed it and his mother should be punched in the throat for not doing HER job, and expecting society to fix what SHE was too lazy and drugged up to do.
2) white kids get that crap from cops all the time; it's called earning your way and LEARNING respect for the LAW. something the coddled entitled kids don't have to answer to.
3) Rivera mouthed off; see, he isn't learning the rights of passage. they being, shut up, listen up and stay the *F* out of trouble.
4) he took the kid behind the house to tell him, out of earshot, that he had better wise up or he'd end up like all the other "stand-up" individuals in that 'hood.
5) when will these guys think before they speak, think before they react and be a stand-up adult when they *f*-up? that's all we want Rhonda, is for your culture to be responsible for their own lives, suport their OWN children, breed responsibly, carry themselves with dignity, stay employed, complete the education that we ALL pay for, allow drugs/alcohol to accent their lives-not dominate them, respect EACH OTHER, to not make your parents and grandparents raise your children...you get my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A n---- for your woodpile 4 min Rhondas Friend 1
No Activity? 1 hr KellyWeak 2
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 1 hr dew4794 2
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor 2 hr dew4794 2
News Dangerous synthetic drug confirmed to be in Gre... 4 hr Baltimore Shootings 3
News Homeowner escapes Ridgemont Dr. fire 14 hr Walmart Puncher 2
News NY fire department ambushed in 2012 gets $305K ... 16 hr pigpens cousin 1
More from around the web

Brighton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]