Police say stabbing at nursing home w...

Police say stabbing at nursing home was self-inflicted

There are 7 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from May 14, 2009, titled Police say stabbing at nursing home was self-inflicted. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Brighton Police said the alleged break-in and stabbing at the Hurlbut nursing home was fabricated by the victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

HHHMMM

Newark, NY

#1 May 14, 2009
And she was taking care of our most vulnerable population? Makes ya wonder... HHHHMMMM
Mr Skeptical

Englewood, CO

#2 May 14, 2009
Lock her up. Can't have whack jobs like this wasting the cops time and resources. What if there was a REAL emergency while the police were wasting their time here?

I thought it sounded a little fishy myself...Who's getting deliveries at 4am??
sigh

Geneva, NY

#3 May 14, 2009
that was my mom and she's very ill. please be kind.
Joe

Webster, NY

#4 May 14, 2009
I did as well think that something was fishy and I wrote it in my comment when this story came out. This woman is sick and they need to lock her up before she hearts some one. Red flag hello = HELP.
Joe

Webster, NY

#5 May 14, 2009
Sigh if this is your mom this is a RED flag and some one needs to try and help her, and yes please people be kind mental health is nothing to play with. God help her.
more out there

Rochester, NY

#6 May 14, 2009
sigh wrote:
that was my mom and she's very ill. please be kind.
i actually was assuming it may have been my mother (who desperately needs a mental evaluation). the age wasn't right but at first i thought that could have been one of her fibs. it is scary knowing she is out there taking care of people.
serenity

Metropolis, IL

#7 May 14, 2009
sadly, this wasn't an isolated incident. but it is a mental health issue that people need to take kindly to. this woman does need some help which she is obviously not receiving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RocFish Out of Business 1 hr Andrew Previn 7
haha changed to my username, why? 1 hr Ha Ha 17
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 1 hr Ha Ha 32
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 1 hr Ha Ha 306
Top 10 reasons why Rochester is terrible 1 hr perfect 40
Past Rochester area singles bars with DJ etc. 2 hr scott1123 1
By gone bars Rochester, western NY area (Dec '15) 3 hr scott1123 3

Brighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance