Father remembers son stabbed to death...

Father remembers son stabbed to death at U of R

There are 24 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jan 16, 2011, titled Father remembers son stabbed to death at U of R. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

His death sent shockwaves throughout the University of Rochester campus and community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#27 Jan 18, 2011
ladyfif wrote:
When the slaves were freed there was stiill segregation. The former slaves were denied a decent education and housing thats why so many of the low income families are poor.
Good God lady that was a very-very long time ago.After all of this time how can anyone blame someone else for their lack of drive or pride?It rest on then and noone but them.BTY: Segregation was stopped way back in the early 60's (62?),after 50yrs how can they blame anyone but themselfs? Yes I know,it is the system that keeps them down,right?,give us a break,the poor me /race card doesn't work anymore.
Chuck

Houston, TX

#28 Jan 18, 2011
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>Good God lady that was a very-very long time ago.After all of this time how can anyone blame someone else for their lack of drive or pride?It rest on then and noone but them.BTY: Segregation was stopped way back in the early 60's (62?),after 50yrs how can they blame anyone but themselfs? Yes I know,it is the system that keeps them down,right?,give us a break,the poor me /race card doesn't work anymore.
50 years of opportunity. Nothing has changed! These 2 boys are a fine examples of another opportunity for success that wasted.
Non-biased

Boston, MA

#30 Jan 27, 2011
Joe Btfsplk wrote:
No wonder you're an "outsider". A product of RCSD maybe? You must have skipped the day they were teaching spelling huh! Hard to believe anyone that can't spell! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Time to see if my pies are cooked through yet.. byeeeeeeee...
What about the Wegman's killer who stabbed an innocent women eight times? He is white. What do the people who brought up race in the U of R stabbings have to say about that?
LoneWolfCruiser

AOL

#31 Jan 27, 2011
Non-biased wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Wegman's killer who stabbed an innocent women eight times? He is white. What do the people who brought up race in the U of R stabbings have to say about that?
WTFK do you wanna know anyway? You live in MA and thats not here in rochester, Mind your own business and go back to crying over your WHITE MURDERING senator that got off scott free! OH BTW, YOU are OFF Topic or can't you read either? Must be Black!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 25% of RCSD students missed first day 3 hr Stoopid execs 5
superintendent called the attendance figure "co... 7 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 2
Remembering Officer Daryl Pierson 7 hr the wedge 7
Wanted White Suspect Name Kept Secret After Arr... 8 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
White Cross Burners name Kept Secret 8 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Susan B. Anthony on 10.00 bill 11 hr Terry 6
Police: cars damaged during driving stunt 13 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages