Father remembers son stabbed to death at U of R

Jan 16, 2011 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester 24

His death sent shockwaves throughout the University of Rochester campus and community.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#2 Jan 17, 2011
yes it does he is White get it dummy

“Here I come to save the day”

Since: Jan 11

Dog Patch, WVa

#3 Jan 17, 2011
So now we hear about what a nice child he was and never got into ANY trouble and doesn't deserve to be dead and the child that slashed him pleads self defense and has a cut over his eye and thinks that that will get him off.. They are still animals from the ghetto.. Just having some smarts and being around people with brains doesn't always rub off on you, these two kids went by their cultural instincts and one is dead and the other is going to wish he were when they get him to prison and Bubba has a new Bitch!! Neither one has any morals!!

Since: Sep 10

Warsaw, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2011
Reporters never cease to amaze me. How hard is it now a days to come up with a title to your article. What father doesn't remember their child after a death?????
Kelly

Medina, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2011
Urban Suburban wrote:
Do you think the local media is covering this story enough???
The other 50 black local men that were killed in the past year didn't get this much coverage.
They're acting is if this kid was an angel, when he was out fighting a guy at 2am and probable druck and on drugs.
Just because he was a college student doens't make him more valuable then any others killed in the area.
Negro city trash. No angel. He was the aggressor and almost killed Daren. Look at what he did to Daren's face!(TV10) Shipped to Brighton High from city (Urban Suburban city Program) than given a free education at the University. This dick screwed it up. Had it all handed to him. What good did it do? Nothing.
Bart

Medina, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2011
You can bus the negro out of the city (Urban Suburban) but not take the city out of the negro. Still a city negro in Brighton or at UofR.
Bart

Medina, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2011
http://www.monroe.edu/AAE.cfm...

Bus us to any school we would like to attend.

rochester

#8 Jan 17, 2011
Why is it so hard to believe that a black person can be smart and educated.????? They dont deserve a chance?????
Hmmmm

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2011
It's what they do with that chance.
William

Medina, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2011
ladyfif wrote:
Why is it so hard to believe that a black person can be smart and educated.????? They dont deserve a chance?????
NO. No free rides! Work like the rest of. Want to go to college. Pay for it. Get a student loan like the rest of us have to. Its hard to believe that blacks can be educated when you read about these 2 Negroes stabbing each other on a college campus. City trash.
Ladyfif

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jan 17, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text> NO. No free rides! Work like the rest of. Want to go to college. Pay for it. Get a student loan like the rest of us have to. Its hard to believe that blacks can be educated when you read about these 2 Negroes stabbing each other on a college campus. City trash.
1)when a black person commits a crime they dont depict every black person. I HATE RACIST PEOPLE. You think you know their situation. You don't. Just talking out your ass like the rest of these people. You gotta start somewhere.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#14 Jan 17, 2011
ladyfif wrote:
I believe that everyone deserves a chance no matter what race they are.It is what someone does with that chance and so far the black race hasn't had a very good track record with all of the chances that has been handed to them.I'm sure that alot of it has to do with the way they are raised and where they live,but they aren't the first race that lived in the ghetto or that system tried to keep "down".(Irish in NYC comes to mind for one)If you are black,(I have no idea if you are or not- don't care)it would be a good thing to try to get a group together to try to address all of the problems in the black community and put an end to the problems.It isn't 1962 anymore and the blacks can't keep blaming everyone but themselfs.I blog all over the world and the feed back that I'm getting is not a good one,people are getting fed up with the ones that won't better themselfs and always want more for doing nothing.If things keep going the way they are we will have a race war not only in the U.S.but all over world,at my age I sure don't want to see that happen.Good luck and stay safe,--M/DOG--.

rochester

#15 Jan 17, 2011
I believe its the way the system is structured. And the employers of MANY jobs who discriminate because they have the same stereotype and mindset as all the ignorant people on this site. And its not just blacks. Everyone who says its just blacks is racist. Why do i have to be black because i am defending them.

Dog Patch, WVa

#17 Jan 17, 2011
ladyfif wrote:
Why do i have to be black because i am defending them.
For what reason are you defending them? Are they related to you? Do you owe them a debt for something the did for you in your past? Are you interested in helping them financially? Did you once smite them and feel that you need to reverse that? Are you part black yourself and feel the need to help your fellow brother/sister?
Why is it that only whites can be the racists now? Do you feel that all this free stuff the blacks have been getting from the whites is helping them to learn and become more human than their ancestors?
Do you feel the need to defend them because your children are Black and you need outside help to survive and get out of the ghetto to better yourself and your children?? Do you despise whites that are speaking out because they have to financially "help" the black man all the time and never hear the words Thank You ??

rochester

#18 Jan 17, 2011
Simply because they are human. Look where blacks come from. Slavery and even after slavery ended they were denied a proper education and proper housing. This is why there are so many minorities. The people who put them in the situation to begin with should help. The government that is. Has nothing to do with me personally. I guess i'm just a better person than the rest of you

rochester

#19 Jan 17, 2011
And i am pretty sure they are thankful. Trust me. But how can they be thanked if they aren't directly helping one individual. How can they all thank all the tax payers and etc. If they knew who to thank they would

Dog Patch, WVa

#21 Jan 17, 2011
ladyfif wrote:
Simply because they are human. Look where blacks come from. Slavery and even after slavery ended they were denied a proper education and proper housing. This is why there are so many minorities. The people who put them in the situation to begin with should help. The government that is. Has nothing to do with me personally. I guess i'm just a better person than the rest of you
The Blacks originally came from Africa where their OWN people sold them into slavery to the highest bidder in what is now the USA..
They alone are the ones that should help get them back from being in the situation they are in, when they were slaves they worked, and also were taught and housed very well. NOW all they do is trash every place they live in!
Now tell me again who is responsible for the situation they were in?

Didn't Lincoln who was white, FREE the slaves? Did any of them ever say "thank you sir for setting me free"?
They were better off when they were slaves. And the only difference now is that the white man has to do everything for them and all they don't do is work, at least when they were slaves, they had to work or starve.. LOL

And even with the help of the government (Government= of, for, and by the people) programs to further the education of them you have one supposedly bright student being killed by another bright student and they were BOTH black and acting like the animals they always were down deep inside!!

I have 9 properties, 5 in Batavia and 4 in Rochester, The 4 in Rochester are slum holes because of the crummy tenants and their sloppy ways of living. Do I fix anything? Not at all when they will only ruin it again. It passes all the code inspections though, just looks like W.W.II inside where they habitate. The 5 in Batavia are all mint looking inside and out and all 5 are leased by minorities, some on welfare and some work good jobs too. They are proud that they can pay the rent and make a house look nice like it was when they moved into it years ago.. Different class different attitudes. In fact I think I am going to lower their rent $100 a month because they are all nice people.. IF I raise the rent on the Rochester properties they won't be able to pay it and have to move out, but then I'd have to rent to 4 different welfare rats and they may be a lot worse than those that I have now.. Besides I'd have to fix all the holes in the walls and the broken glass in the windows and repaint and fix everything else they'd break before they moved anyway, so I'll leave it just as it is and let them live like pigs!

I am glad you think you are better than anyone else too!

Dog Patch, WVa

#22 Jan 17, 2011
ladyfif wrote:
And i am pretty sure they are thankful. Trust me. But how can they be thanked if they aren't directly helping one individual. How can they all thank all the tax payers and etc. If they knew who to thank they would
You are too naive dear!!
outsider

Rochester, NY

#23 Jan 18, 2011
This is a shame! These kids let one night destory there whole life, yes both one is died and another life ended. We never think this could happen to us, could we be driven to kill? Or could one of our love ones' be taken away by some mad person. Yes we all are able to be driven to deal with things like this. Many times the answer of how to deal with matters come minutes to late. There will never be a right or wrong way to stop things like this from happening, we all have a breaking point, how one deals with it is the key. Is turning the other cheek the answer, or an eye for an eye, that two depends on the person and how and what they have and is going threw, when drinking is playing a part, the answer if sure to be deadly.

Dog Patch, WVa

#24 Jan 18, 2011
No wonder you're an "outsider". A product of RCSD maybe? You must have skipped the day they were teaching spelling huh! Hard to believe anyone that can't spell! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Time to see if my pies are cooked through yet.. byeeeeeeee...

rochester

#26 Jan 18, 2011
When the slaves were freed there was stiill segregation. The former slaves were denied a decent education and housing thats why so many of the low income families are poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Rich Funke Go to Canada? 27 min DitulliosMojo 0
Wease and k and b 1 hr slammer 14
Mayor demands answers on Castro firing 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 7
Bill Coby's message to the Cullerds 3 hr You heard me 33
10whec's new picture for stories of white crimi... 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
White Woman Arrest For Running a Stolen Cow Ring 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 4 hr A Gates Resident 2
Brighton Dating
Find my Match

Brighton Jobs