Celebrating Black Heritage in Rochester

Celebrating Black Heritage in Rochester

There are 37 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Celebrating Black Heritage in Rochester. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The City of Rochester kicked off its Black Heritage Month events on Wednesday, when the Rochester Police Department hosted a luncheon catered by Unkl Moe's Bar-B-Que, with live music performed by F.O.S. Family of Soul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick Gerr

United States

#28 Feb 2, 2012
Ever notice that the liberty pole looks like a giant spear? Maybe that's why the fcktards like standing by it all day.
PriceRightRules

Rochester, NY

#29 Feb 2, 2012
Nick Gerr wrote:
Ever notice that the liberty pole looks like a giant spear? Maybe that's why the fcktards like standing by it all day.
Well, if your looking at it, you must be one of the fcktards standing near it.
Nick Gerr

United States

#30 Feb 2, 2012
PriceRightRules wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if your looking at it, you must be one of the fcktards standing near it.
well that's my name, u monkey.
L ROBINSON

Buffalo, NY

#31 Feb 3, 2012
What a bunch of racist idiots. You really show our intelligence.
fidiots

Webster, NY

#32 Feb 3, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
This is a black heritage thread, and the majority of the folks show up here are racist white people adding their two cents.....or should I say no sense?! In fact, mostly all the threads here are steming from racist whites, so I see where the hatred and misery is coming from.
Black heritage is a positive thing and is celebrated with pride and honor, reguardless of what some devils think or say.
Hey koolade, you fidiots make your own misery everytime you pop one of your iglets out!!! They need to start national black sterilization month!
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#33 Feb 3, 2012
I'm proud to be a Black, but I dont rub it in anyone's face. Nor do I feel the need to point out what race criminals are. They are all the same to me, criminals, period.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#34 Feb 3, 2012
Dewey wrote:
I'm proud to be a Black, but I dont rub it in anyone's face. Nor do I feel the need to point out what race criminals are. They are all the same to me, criminals, period.
Most criminals are white and it needs to be pointed out as many people think its blacks doing all the crime.
Jim Panzees

United States

#35 Feb 3, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Most criminals are white and it needs to be pointed out as many people think its blacks doing all the crime.
you haven't seen the inside of a jail or watched the news lately? The chimps are the criminals.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#36 Feb 3, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, considering they are like 60% of the total population I would figure so. But us Blacks commit an overwhelming ratio of crime compared to our population which is like 15%. Why are we the majority in prison and jails? Lack of family values, an unstable homelife and lack of education. Luckily I got an education and I'm making sure my children are too. None of us will become part of that sad statistic of losers who get caught in the justice system. I dont allow my children to associate with anyone who displays thug behavior or listen to ghetto rap music or look at negative role models or heroes. That is how I managed to escape the crappy part of the city and succeed. I don't care if my old neighbnors or schoolmates, well the ones who are alive or not in prison, call me a sellout or a Tom. I got out and am better for it. I'm doing better than my parents and my kids will do better than me.
L ROBINSON

Buffalo, NY

#37 Feb 4, 2012
Dewey wrote:
your dealing with racial creeps. Your wasting your time.these creeps sit at there computer all day long looking for topics of racism to comment on.one of these creeps post under 3 or 4 different names. I'm white you are black we show through our intelligence that there is hope in our world.thanks for being here.
yep

Geneva, NY

#39 Feb 4, 2012
Another shooting in this great city last night. They must have been celebrating crap history month up on Child St.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#40 Feb 4, 2012
Man shot on Child Street in city

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2... |newswell|text|Home|s

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#41 Feb 4, 2012
Dewey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, considering they are like 60% of the total population I would figure so. But us Blacks commit an overwhelming ratio of crime compared to our population which is like 15%. Why are we the majority in prison and jails? Lack of family values, an unstable homelife and lack of education. Luckily I got an education and I'm making sure my children are too. None of us will become part of that sad statistic of losers who get caught in the justice system. I dont allow my children to associate with anyone who displays thug behavior or listen to ghetto rap music or look at negative role models or heroes. That is how I managed to escape the crappy part of the city and succeed. I don't care if my old neighbnors or schoolmates, well the ones who are alive or not in prison, call me a sellout or a Tom. I got out and am better for it. I'm doing better than my parents and my kids will do better than me.
Good to see you are back.Take care and stay safe.
Bob Boones

United States

#42 Feb 4, 2012
I see the fcking apes went wild again last night thinning the herd.
not surprised

Sebastopol, CA

#43 Feb 4, 2012
Id say there will be at least one shooting every day during black histerical month.
L ROBINSON

Buffalo, NY

#44 Feb 4, 2012
not surprised wrote:
Id say there will be at least one shooting every day during black histerical month.
.Don't worried fellow gay pride week will be here before you know it. Racist computer geeks. Lol.hahaha
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#45 Feb 4, 2012
Dewey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing better than my parents and my kids will do better than me.
Excellent post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome Back PigPen. You Sure Spanked South Wed... 4 min south avenue wedge 42
south wedge, I have questions for you 7 min IescapedNY 79
3 questions for Pigpen and you BETTER answer them 7 min maddog2008 4
Community Adgitator Howard Eagle Agitating Once... 2 hr IescapedNY 5
What The Heck Happened To The Bills Yesterday? 4 hr south avenue wedge 11
Pearl Harbor Day 5 hr H Truman deceased 4
A Mercedes Golf Cart for IENY 5 hr Moshe 5

Brighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance