Motorcycle crash takes man's life

Motorcycle crash takes man's life

There are 2 comments on the LivingstonDaily story from May 23, 2010, titled Motorcycle crash takes man's life. In it, LivingstonDaily reports that:

A Wayne County man died and his wife suffered serious injuries Sunday after their motorcycle collided with a guardrail alongside U.S. 23 in Brighton Township, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LivingstonDaily.

Tony

United States

#1 May 24, 2010
I hope I'm never around to see an accident such as that. If I am at an accident scene, I hope I can somehow be of assistance that counts for something. Two years ago I was riding my bike and glanced over to see a farm tractor that looked out of place. I turned around and the tractor had an 85 year old man pinned underneath with the blade headed for his crotch and the motor running. The tractor was idling against a small fence. I had a new box cutter available to cut his pants free and pull him out. But with blood and guts on the road as with this motorcycle accident, very little can be done by a first responder.
Denise and Matt

Pleasantville, NJ

#2 May 25, 2010
Ken...you left us too soon, but we're sure you're in a better place and will keep Deb safe from the heavens. God bless you both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drama flares up as city inspects Bonner homes (Nov '10) 10 hr jeff westendd 7
Jess D Lady Jane's Jul 18 JustCurious 1
Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you ... (Oct '10) Jul 11 CRDL 108
Daycare needed Jun '17 Single dad 2
Hard Water May '17 Golden 3
News 'This is ... bulls***' free speech rally to sup... (Jun '14) May '17 Ehh 2
ISO kitten May '17 Ehh 1

Brighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages