Leaders: Ban on pot bars helpful, but...

Leaders: Ban on pot bars helpful, but measure won't erase all medical marijuana concerns

There are 1 comment on the LivingstonDaily story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Leaders: Ban on pot bars helpful, but measure won't erase all medical marijuana concerns. In it, LivingstonDaily reports that:

A proposed statewide ban on medical marijuana bars and clubs would relieve local fears of marijuana-based operations cropping up in town, two Livingston County officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LivingstonDaily.

Over 62

Utica, MI

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Over the years this Marijuana topic has really gone amuck. Let the people smoke their weed and hold them responsible for their deeds, whether or not they need it for any reason. If people want Pot bars (like regular bars) regulate and tax it. Have designated drivers take charge. The Government has already regulated bars for drinking and smoking, just do the same for pot. Weed can be grown anywhere, sold, smoked right here in Livingston county or anywhere else for that matter. We as grown adults have had to put up with this matter for too long. I don't smoke anything, but all this fuss is truly a smoke screen for all the self rightous do-gooders that should be working on other more difficult problems in this country. Assign a Government task force to tax, regulate and police marijuana asap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hall (May '12) 21 hr fart 2
News Residents can weigh in on proposed passenger ra... Jul 12 Just Say N 2
cheap tobacco Jul 5 Corydavis121 2
Looking and feeling your best with Bikram Yoga ... Jun '15 amplituda73 1
Looking for a room to rent Jun '15 levy1 1
David Folwell and Linda s Folwell Jun '15 Kentucky 1
News News Briefs: Brighton Big Boy's closure only te... (Dec '13) Jun '15 DTown 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages