Adams Co. software exec charged with ...

Adams Co. software exec charged with murder

There are 18 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Adams Co. software exec charged with murder. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Adams County prosecutors have filed murder charges against a software executive accused of killing a former business partner late last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

anonymous

Lafayette, NJ

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Rex Fowler is a high level Scientologist.
ezekiel777

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2010
so i guess the rattlesnake was his backup plan.
Joey Mantel

Bradenton, FL

#3 Jan 22, 2010
Fowler Software is another one of those WISE companies (World Institute of Scientologist Enterprises), another Scientology front group. Most employees were Scientologists.

Working at a WISE group usually never turns out well for non-scientologist employees.
Liberty

Justin, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Stop jumping to conclusions and stop mocking someone else's Religious beliefs.
The Sheriffs department is handling it in accordance with the law and are right in not commenting on any details as to why they got into an altercation.
With that said I will say that it's not a good idea to date in the work place, it never turns out well.
RAT

Aberdeen, WA

#5 Jan 22, 2010
Just more proof an of how evil elite religious propaganderers are! The messiah of L Ron Hubbard probably forgives of of this Sin every Sinday (ahum ...Sunday)!
saddened family

Aurora, CO

#6 Jan 22, 2010
a brother beautiful and brillent his whole life, brainwashed into this Scientology.... how they they use and abuse people for their power and money.. I know because I am living it...to the other family, I feel your pain, because I have had this pain for years..

the other family, please forgive my brother and pray for him.
ezekiel777

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2010
all right now...don't go all "tom crusie" on us.... but this is looking very bizarre and scientologists are not known for their rationality.
JohnCole

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Jan 23, 2010
Apparently the 200K Fowler embezzled was donated to Scientology. All the staff apart from Ciancio were Scientologists, many of whom were also staff at the local Colarodo Scientology "Org". Some the staff were also part of OSA, Scientology's Office of Special Affairs (Scientology's investigative, PR and legal division) and is the division of Scientology that deals with internal and external 'threats' to Scientology expansion.
It seems that the only non-Scientologist employee who voiced complaints about the money being funneled out of the company and into Scientology ends up murdered.
Dean F

Cleethorpes, UK

#9 Jan 23, 2010
Fowler achieved the 2nd highest level on the church of scientology's chart of personal improvement, that of Operating Thetan (OT) VII. This would have cost him $000's US.

Scientologists like Fowler are also expected to donate large sums of money to the organisation for various church expansion projects.

Fowler's company was also associated with the church of scientology's World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) and the key employees were also key scientologists, although Ciancio was not.

Documentation here:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/otvii...
Mark

AOL

#10 Jan 23, 2010
If this murder had occurred in Clearwater, Florida it would have been covered up with the help of the Clearwater police department. Scientology gets a free pass on homicides there. They just forget to bag hands and collect evidence and then hope the family of the victim doesn't start asking questions.
Rest in peace Kyle Brennan.
Tom

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 23, 2010
Those crazy scientologist!
Jake

Kennesaw, GA

#12 Jan 23, 2010
Reverend Rex Fowler is sadly the end result of what SCIENTOLOGY does to a person.
SCIENTOLOGY warped his man's sense of reality. Now an innocent man is dead and a family has lost a husband and father.
I dearly hope law enforcement is looking into how SCIENTOLOGY comes into play here.
SCIENTOLOGY was the caue. Rex Fowler was the effect.
Yeti Pharmashill

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jan 23, 2010
Makes you curious about the "religious materials" in the briefcase the wife is going on about, at a time like this.

Is it a super secret about the location of Xenu's electronic prison, or just records about all the money Fowler siphoned off from the business, to "donate" to the cult of cuckoo-Scientology.

If there was an e-meter in the briefcase, better give it back to the wife, because her husband being a murderer is going to cause her Body Thetans to get very hungry.

Remember, it was the e-meter that also enabled Hubbard to make the scientific breakthrough that tomatoes scream when they are sliced.

The e-meter is also essential for removing creepy crawly Body Thetans. Every devoted Scientogist believes they are crawling with them. It's all part of the brainwashing package that goes along with this nutty pseudo-religion.
Confused

Denver, CO

#14 Jan 23, 2010
How about an apology from the police department to the murder victim's family that the actual dead victim in this case was accused of attempted murder on his little girl's 7th birthday? She lost her daddy and had to listen to that nonsense at the same time because of some obsessive weirdo fanatic and his apparently lying wife and a police department that sided with the both of them.
anonymous oz

Australia

#15 Jan 23, 2010
Anyone who knows anything about Scientology will be able to work this one out. No doubt there will be more denial from the scientology scam cover up department
Stunned

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2010
I don't know who Rex Fowler is.
I don't know what kind of software firm he works at.
I don't know what kind of religious organizations he's associated with.
And I don't know anything about e meters, Body Thetans, or screaming tomatos; but I do know this, Rex Fowler has a whole bunch of friends. How do I know this? I just went to his "Facebook" page.
Anonymous WA

Bellingham, WA

#17 Jan 26, 2010
To Stunned: So what is your point? What does having a whole bunch of friends on Facebook have to do with it? Are you saying he can't be a cold blooded murderer because he has a bunch of culty friends on Facebook? Well after the cult declares Rex Fowler a "Suppressive Person" (if they haven't already) you will see those so-called bunch of friends on Facebook disappearing!
Ben

Pleasanton, CA

#18 Feb 1, 2010
I'm not surprised. Scientology OTs are scary people. They don't think for themselves, and they live in fear of disappointing their Scientology Cult Commanders.

The victim wanted his severance pay, but Scientology wanted that money for David Miscavige. OT-7 Fowler didn't feel he had a choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 39 min Just Think 21,953
Transgender and Social Change are Out of Control 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 hr Wondering 4,772
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 hr tbird19482 18,288
Cities to avoid...? 20 hr Newbie 1
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) Tue Joe 145
Need a photo May 22 robert 1
More from around the web

Brighton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]