Authorities search for missing Bright...

Authorities search for missing Brighton nurse

There are 31 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Authorities search for missing Brighton nurse. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Police are asking for help in locating a nurse who went missing under 'suspicious circumstances.' Julie Ann Kilgore, 48, hasn't been seen or heard from since 4:30 p.m. Tuesday afternoon when she left her home, telling family members that she would be back in 15 minutes, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
greg

Monrovia, CA

#22 Dec 31, 2009
Why was he out on the streets with 21 arrests, and why does a smart lady get involved with someone with a record like that. I'm sorry but Ray Charles can see what happened here. My prayers to her family
Colorado Question

Johnstown, CO

#23 Dec 31, 2009
41 charges in Colorado alone since 1986....shouldnt this man have been in prison long ago? i'm so sick of this with people who commit crime after crime after crime, wandering around in our society. the SAME 1% of people commit these crimes as evidenced by his 41 (in colorado, which obviously means other states who knows how many)
he should have been a lifer in prison and she'd be here...
Janet

United States

#24 Dec 31, 2009
I have known Julie since 7th grade and know that she dated Dennis for years(off and on)back in high school. I pray that this is all a big misunderstanding and she shows back up at home soon!!!
fact

New Richmond, IN

#25 Dec 31, 2009
why was a nice girl with this loser all those crimes what did folks think he changed i see this every day nice girls get bad men and why they choose them ? only god knows
Susan

AOL

#26 Dec 31, 2009
Often times someone can be whatever he/she thinks you want them to be....it's only much later, after an emotional bond has developed that you find out who or what that person really is. I don't know Julie, but my heart goes out to those that care for and love her and my prayer is for her safe return.
Dee

United States

#27 Dec 31, 2009
What is this? OPEN season on WOMEN! These crimes against women need to be Stopped.. WHY WHY WHY!> :??? would someone do something like this?
It is an outrage. I guess it just goes to prove that YOU never know really who the person is that you are closest with.
Like the missing woman in Utah, whos husband grabbed the kids out of warm beds at midnight and went CAMPING! this is a red Flag all on its own
MDP

United States

#28 Dec 31, 2009
I don't know Julie but I pray for her and her family. Sometimes as a nurse we feel as if we can and should try to help everyone. This may not always be a good thing but now is not the time to condemn her for her decisions. We all should continue to pray for her safe return...
lily194

North Hampton, NH

#29 Jan 1, 2010
41 years old with 41 convictions.......why is he out on the street? first question....why is she with him? second question...and why is she having her neice around him? third question...last question.....will the judge do something with him this time (if quilty) or..........

Joe Revis

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#30 Jan 1, 2010
His family lives in Durango, I would say that's where he's headed.

Joe Revis

Location hidden

#31 Jan 1, 2010
She is alive and well, he was shot, in critical condition. She was able to get away. In Wy. somewhere. So glad this was the outcome, Dennis will now pay the price, hope he never sees the light of day again.

Joe Revis

Location hidden

#32 Jan 2, 2010
He's dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexicans (Mar '14) 1 hr Imnoturbro 138
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr June VanDerMark 57,905
Keep the Last Bit of Denver Open Space OPEN! 15 hr As I see it 2
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Thu Nemo 30,080
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) Nov 15 have fun 42
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Nov 13 Best Hackers Empire 744
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Nov 13 Slveass 39

Brighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages