Authorities search for missing Brighton nurse

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

Police are asking for help in locating a nurse who went missing under 'suspicious circumstances.' Julie Ann Kilgore, 48, hasn't been seen or heard from since 4:30 p.m. Tuesday afternoon when she left her home, telling family members that she would be back in 15 minutes, police said.
Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DaddyMac

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Those of us who know Julie are praying that this i some sort of misunderstanding and that she will be home soon. For those readers in the Brighton area, PLEASE take time to be vigilant and watch for the vehicle described above and note the descriptions of those involved. Julie is such an kind and amazing person!
raisinghavoc

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

julie is a very important person to me and i hope she is safe and we can get to the bottom of this soon and ill not rest until we do i love u julie!
mel

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

I am praying for Julie to return safely. This story has shocked me. I have known her for many years and she is a truly beautiful person.
christine

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

well were could she be right now.
Rich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

DaddyMac wrote:
Those of us who know Julie are praying that this i some sort of misunderstanding and that she will be home soon. For those readers in the Brighton area, PLEASE take time to be vigilant and watch for the vehicle described above and note the descriptions of those involved. Julie is such an kind and amazing person!
I've known Julie since High School. She is a wonderful person. I hope she is ok and they find her safe.
Amy Peterson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Ray and Colleen, Randy and Mike, We are thinking about you and praying that Julie is fine and will be home tomorrow. Bill and Amy
Marla Carrollton TX

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Julie is my cousin and there is something definately wrong here. I am so worried about where she is. I am praying that she will return home safely. Aunt Colleen, Uncle Ray, Randy and Mike, thinking of you and praying!
Bosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

The other stations are reporting misleading info about a turquoise Taurus. This is the only station that has a reliable report.
Be safe Julie.
Politically Incorrect

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

41 charges including kidnapping and rape!?! Did she know this before getting engaged to him? And what the hell was this POS doing out of a cell anyway?
Wes and Judy Walkey

Montrose, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Wes & I are praying for Julie's safe return home. Please please please... keep her in your prayers too...
Chillin Villin 303

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Its very sad to hear of this tragedy, my thoughts and prayers go out to all of this beautiful woman's family. ..
lite in loafers

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Why would such a nice looking woman hook up with a "41 time" loser? No offense, but she much have had a screw loose to hook her wagon to that train wreck. Women think, oh I can change this guy and like those women in interracial relationships, end up getting their @ss kicked or their heart broken or both. Those who will flame me for saying this need to look no further than the "Maury" show or "Cops" to see what I am talking about.
brad

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

I worked in the ER with Julie for 7 years. She is a beautiful, vibrant, caring, selfless person and my family and I are praying that she returns safe and unharmed soon.
brad

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

lite in loafers wrote:
No offense, but she much have had a screw loose to hook her wagon to that train wreck.
What a mean thing to say about someone who is missing and possibly hurt or worse. Offer your KIND thoughts and/or prayers but keep your self-righteous judgements to yourself.
rnpvmc

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Agreed, keep the negative comments to yourself, positive thoughts only please.
Kara

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Julie is one of a kind and we love her dearly. My family and I are praying for her safe return and she is in our thoughts every second. All we want for New Years is our wonderful friend back. There is truly no one else on earth like her. Come back to us soon, Julie! Love you.
Kara

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Lite in Loafers - You obviously dont know Julie. She would never knowingly allow this kind of person in her life. She is one of the most well rounded people I know, so dont go making judgements about someone you know nothing about. There is no one else on this earth like Julie so dont go comparing her to the trash on COPS or "Maury". Julie has spent her entire life caring and saving other peoples lives, so show some compassion, would you. This is a horrible tragedy and right now she needs our prayers and well wishes not negetivity.
Tammy

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Julie is in my prayers. I hope for her safe return. I have known her for years, She is a wonderful girl.
cheryl

San Marcos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

please do a background check on anyone that you bring into your life as a boyfriend or girlfriend. Its so hard to get scum out of your life once it gets in your life!
I pray for he & her family
The Big Texas

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

How do you have 41 charges and you're still allowed to walk free? I guess he may not have 41 convictions, but generally when there's smoke there's fire. Shame, she looks like a nice lady. I hope this all turns out for the best. That guy though, still should not be walking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Brighton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brighton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••