Authorities search for missing Bright...

Authorities search for missing Brighton nurse

There are 31 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Authorities search for missing Brighton nurse. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Police are asking for help in locating a nurse who went missing under 'suspicious circumstances.' Julie Ann Kilgore, 48, hasn't been seen or heard from since 4:30 p.m. Tuesday afternoon when she left her home, telling family members that she would be back in 15 minutes, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DaddyMac

Tucson, AZ

#1 Dec 30, 2009
Those of us who know Julie are praying that this i some sort of misunderstanding and that she will be home soon. For those readers in the Brighton area, PLEASE take time to be vigilant and watch for the vehicle described above and note the descriptions of those involved. Julie is such an kind and amazing person!
raisinghavoc

Broomfield, CO

#3 Dec 30, 2009
julie is a very important person to me and i hope she is safe and we can get to the bottom of this soon and ill not rest until we do i love u julie!
mel

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 30, 2009
I am praying for Julie to return safely. This story has shocked me. I have known her for many years and she is a truly beautiful person.
christine

Denver, CO

#5 Dec 30, 2009
well were could she be right now.
Rich

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2009
DaddyMac wrote:
Those of us who know Julie are praying that this i some sort of misunderstanding and that she will be home soon. For those readers in the Brighton area, PLEASE take time to be vigilant and watch for the vehicle described above and note the descriptions of those involved. Julie is such an kind and amazing person!
I've known Julie since High School. She is a wonderful person. I hope she is ok and they find her safe.
Amy Peterson

AOL

#7 Dec 30, 2009
Ray and Colleen, Randy and Mike, We are thinking about you and praying that Julie is fine and will be home tomorrow. Bill and Amy
Marla Carrollton TX

Carrollton, TX

#8 Dec 30, 2009
Julie is my cousin and there is something definately wrong here. I am so worried about where she is. I am praying that she will return home safely. Aunt Colleen, Uncle Ray, Randy and Mike, thinking of you and praying!
Bosco

Almont, CO

#9 Dec 30, 2009
The other stations are reporting misleading info about a turquoise Taurus. This is the only station that has a reliable report.
Be safe Julie.
Politically Incorrect

Denver, CO

#10 Dec 30, 2009
41 charges including kidnapping and rape!?! Did she know this before getting engaged to him? And what the hell was this POS doing out of a cell anyway?
Wes and Judy Walkey

Gunnison, CO

#11 Dec 31, 2009
Wes & I are praying for Julie's safe return home. Please please please... keep her in your prayers too...
Chillin Villin 303

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 31, 2009
Its very sad to hear of this tragedy, my thoughts and prayers go out to all of this beautiful woman's family. ..
lite in loafers

San Mateo, CA

#13 Dec 31, 2009
Why would such a nice looking woman hook up with a "41 time" loser? No offense, but she much have had a screw loose to hook her wagon to that train wreck. Women think, oh I can change this guy and like those women in interracial relationships, end up getting their @ss kicked or their heart broken or both. Those who will flame me for saying this need to look no further than the "Maury" show or "Cops" to see what I am talking about.
brad

Aurora, CO

#14 Dec 31, 2009
I worked in the ER with Julie for 7 years. She is a beautiful, vibrant, caring, selfless person and my family and I are praying that she returns safe and unharmed soon.
brad

Aurora, CO

#15 Dec 31, 2009
lite in loafers wrote:
No offense, but she much have had a screw loose to hook her wagon to that train wreck.
What a mean thing to say about someone who is missing and possibly hurt or worse. Offer your KIND thoughts and/or prayers but keep your self-righteous judgements to yourself.
rnpvmc

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 31, 2009
Agreed, keep the negative comments to yourself, positive thoughts only please.
Kara

Aurora, CO

#17 Dec 31, 2009
Julie is one of a kind and we love her dearly. My family and I are praying for her safe return and she is in our thoughts every second. All we want for New Years is our wonderful friend back. There is truly no one else on earth like her. Come back to us soon, Julie! Love you.
Kara

Aurora, CO

#18 Dec 31, 2009
Lite in Loafers - You obviously dont know Julie. She would never knowingly allow this kind of person in her life. She is one of the most well rounded people I know, so dont go making judgements about someone you know nothing about. There is no one else on this earth like Julie so dont go comparing her to the trash on COPS or "Maury". Julie has spent her entire life caring and saving other peoples lives, so show some compassion, would you. This is a horrible tragedy and right now she needs our prayers and well wishes not negetivity.
Tammy

Erie, CO

#19 Dec 31, 2009
Julie is in my prayers. I hope for her safe return. I have known her for years, She is a wonderful girl.
cheryl

Carlsbad, CA

#20 Dec 31, 2009
please do a background check on anyone that you bring into your life as a boyfriend or girlfriend. Its so hard to get scum out of your life once it gets in your life!
I pray for he & her family
The Big Texas

Columbia, MD

#21 Dec 31, 2009
How do you have 41 charges and you're still allowed to walk free? I guess he may not have 41 convictions, but generally when there's smoke there's fire. Shame, she looks like a nice lady. I hope this all turns out for the best. That guy though, still should not be walking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 6 hr responsibility 4,308
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 hr cpeter1313 58,906
Yvonne Anderson of Ya Ya Services, Inc. Mon Pissed customer 2
News Man fatally stabs pit bull to stop dog fight (Aug '07) Feb 17 bloodfleshbones 517
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Feb 17 bloodfleshbones 64
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Feb 17 Girl-Seat_Lover 49
News Funeral service set for slain Adams County Depu... Jan 29 THOMASW68 1

Brighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages