Six indicted in Colorado on bank frau...

Six indicted in Colorado on bank fraud charges

There are 2 comments on the Denver Post story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Six indicted in Colorado on bank fraud charges. In it, Denver Post reports that:

DuMarco Marty A national bank fraud ring, originally based in California, has been broken up in Colorado after a state grand jury indicted six of the members, Colorado Attorney General John Suthers announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Theresa Wilkerson

Oakland, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2010
I'll keep you in my prayers Dumarco. I hope you can get out of this thing, but more, I hope you will discern who your true friends are, and start being picky about the company you keep. Bad company corrupts good character.
Skoot Skoot

Santa Rosa, CA

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Be coo cuzz things have a way of sorting themselves out. Watch the company u keep from no on like T is saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 1 hr mr goodwrench 25,190
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr lides 5,804
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr lides 22,837
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr Felix 18,709
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 13 hr Lynette 41
Murderous White Cops 18 hr Confederacy 7
would any woman be willing to take my virginity... Thu paco20 1
More from around the web

Brighton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Brighton Mortgages