Review: Sprint Fast Wireless

Posted in the Brighton Forum

galaxy nexus rip off

Westminster, CO

#1 Aug 7, 2012
I have been with the same cell phone carrier for 10 years. I decided to switch and get new phones. I went to Fast Wireless on a Friday and got 2 galaxy nexus. They were free with activation. Once I got home I realized my phone was getting very hot and dropping calls. I called the store and was told they did not have anymore in the store. The solution would be to get another phone and pay the differece. They could not get a phone sent to the store,even though when I ordered it they only had one and another was sent from another store. I stated all I wanted was a phone that worked and I was told by an underpaid sales rep that by making me spend more money they were meeting me half way to solve my problem! I was told I could drive to Loveland Co or Aurora and get a replacement. Earlier in the day I was told if I went to the Thornton store I would get a replacement. I was told that is not true. Wasted trip on my luch hour. I was talked to like I was stupid even though I have more education than all of the reps Please do not get dupped by them. Go to a Corporate store or better yet a big name retailer. Never got new phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 9 min Wilbur 16,948
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 12 min Reverend Alan 1,616
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 50 min Scoma Coma 17,797
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 11 hr casper 269
Online Slut 12 hr Yoesph 4
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) Sun Cold Blue Eyes 2,800
Lili Marlene (Aug '13) Sat Commander Bunny 10
Brighton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brighton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]