@NickABerg84: Excited to do a paranor...

@NickABerg84: Excited to do a paranormal investigation at Baron Woolen Mills ...

Posted in the Brigham City Forum

Grants Pass, OR

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Hello Nick! Just wanted to let you know that in the early 80'sI worked at Baron woolen mills for almost a year! While employed there I never had any sort of paranormal feelings, and nor did I ever see anything unusal! My dad knew the owners quite well, and used to meet at a cafe every morning for coffee! I will let you know that I also worked at the intermountain Indian school for a year and a half in 1982. I worked as a janitor in the #2 classroom bldg! That place is definately haunted! One morning when I went to work, I unlocked the double doors and took about 3 steps inside and heard a zilephone playing way down at the other end of the long corridor, and it scared the crap out of me! To say the least, I told my boss that I wasene't going to work that day! Whenever I went down to the bottom floor to clean the rooms, I always had this uneasy feeling that someone was watching me! Its definately haunted! If you have any questions, or comments, Email me at [email protected]

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Aug 13, 2012
I would love to hear more from you regarding the Mill and the Indian School!!! A hobby of mine is researching history and old buildings...I hope to hear from you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brigham City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man salvages Intermountain Indian School mural,... Jun '15 Karen mckenzie 1
Trucker Loses Cat While Traveling Thru Willard.... (Jan '15) Jan '15 gemee 1
judge christianson is out of control (Dec '08) Jan '15 jimmadsen 13
News Railroaded? Pleasant View Police Chief Jackson ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 peg 1
News Some LDS Women Wear Pants to Church in Protest (May '13) May '14 NonDramaQueenWoman 11
News Brigham City floral shop brightens day of those... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pam Wells 1
News StandardNET/Standard-Examiner (Jul '08) Sep '13 Cortez 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brigham City Mortgages