"One Tree Hill" creates a Sundance-es...

"One Tree Hill" creates a Sundance-esque scene on Main Street -...

There are 1 comment on the Park Record story from Mar 12, 2010, titled "One Tree Hill" creates a Sundance-esque scene on Main Street -.... In it, Park Record reports that:

"One Tree Hill" cast members Sophia Bush, Austin Nichols and Gregory Harrison film a scene outside the Egyptian Theatre on Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

Peter Kemp

Kamas, UT

#1 Mar 12, 2010
Jesus, The Park Record is just falling all over itself over this story, how many iterations will there be? Already, 3 of 5 "top stories" on the website. 3 articles covering the same story?

A bit embarassing. I'm glad they are here contributing to the economy but for a town that hosts Sundance and all the celebrity that involves, getting so giddy over an off-network show filming here, replete with visitor and resident interviews, is a bit much.

Take it in stride, Park Record, and stop behaving like a 14-year old girl, and more like a newspaper. Jeez!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brigham City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man salvages Intermountain Indian School mural,... Jun 3 Karen mckenzie 1
Trucker Loses Cat While Traveling Thru Willard.... Jan '15 gemee 1
judge christianson is out of control (Dec '08) Jan '15 jimmadsen 13
News Railroaded? Pleasant View Police Chief Jackson ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 peg 1
News Some LDS Women Wear Pants to Church in Protest (May '13) May '14 NonDramaQueenWoman 11
News Brigham City floral shop brightens day of those... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pam Wells 1
News StandardNET/Standard-Examiner (Jul '08) Sep '13 Cortez 2
More from around the web

Brigham City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Brigham City Mortgages