BOB 222

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Obama & Israel? Don't care a wit about Obama, if you're white, for get about you.

Jew, kinda agree with with his pre-kiss ass visit to Israel, thanks to the Zionist lobby, pressured him to go over there to Israel to kiss President Perez's "tuckas", all because we're "best buddies"! Give me a break! The hell has that little pissassed country ever done for the United States, except become involved with their wars and accept this Country's money? NOTHING!!!

Before his "visit", could not have given a rat's ass about Israel. Now, he has to wing over there ,after his totally ignoring their President. Why? Can you say Zionist lobby and MONEY?!? Not to mention POLITICS!

Now,let's do the math. Muslims, over a billion in the world, Catholic, on the rapid decline, "mainline Protestants", irrelevant, Jews, just 3 million in Israel!

Can ANYONE explain, then,why the Jews are No. 1 in "foreign aid" while our economy is down the toilet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brigantine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Net Neutrality Nov 28 three blocks 1
Paddock seen in Atlantic City Friday oct 6th Oct '17 Info 1
News Father fights to stay with family during deport... Sep '17 Wildchild 2
Atlantic City Music Thread (Nov '12) Sep '17 Pink 14
Ventnor Nutrition Site Sep '17 Lindamacyorky 1
Interested in Learning Taxes? Sep '17 JMPeel 1
News New Jersey woman makes 80-mile trek for mental ... (May '16) May '16 Three Psyche 1

Brigantine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brigantine Mortgages