Tough Love My Babies
Splenda

Queens Village, NY

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I haven't been to AC since September '12.

Its been nice having an extra $600. a month to spend on things I need.

I don't miss the one or two roaches and bed bugs I was starting to bring home, probably from the "Lucky Streak". I don't miss having to call the Exterminator and making sure they're gone.

I don't miss the strangers on the bus commanding me to watch their bags and pocketbooks while they waltz around the terminal and relax in the coffee shop.

I don't miss the contempt and ingratitude for my $600. expenditure.

I don't miss the shabby treatment by some of the people.

I do miss the High floors and the marble bath with the Jacuzzi tub, the nice people, the Maids, the Ocean View.

I do miss the Singing Monsignor.

Happy Valentine's Day Anyway AC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brigantine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jury awards Hamburg ex-cop $1.4 million in lawsuit Jul 6 Insider57 2
News N.J. needle exchange program is called a succes... (Oct '12) Jul 1 Clean up or die 12
News Jersey Shore town threatens Uber, Lyft drivers ... Jun '17 Night crawler8063 1
News New Jersey woman makes 80-mile trek for mental ... (May '16) May '16 Three Psyche 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
News Miss America to buff Atlantic City's image (Sep '14) Sep '14 Now THAT Is Funny 5
News Mayor wants to make Atlantic City a port for cr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Me Idea 2

Brigantine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brigantine Mortgages