Hasidic Jew Who Converted to Islam Ad...

Hasidic Jew Who Converted to Islam Admits Making Anti-Chabad Threats

There are 98 comments on the Forward story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Hasidic Jew Who Converted to Islam Admits Making Anti-Chabad Threats. In it, Forward reports that:

A Jewish convert to Islam pleaded guilty to inciting violence, including a call to leave Chabad headquarters in New York "a message from Islam."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forward.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Proof that the Koran preaches only violence.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2013
What a convert rat!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#3 Nov 2, 2013
Isn't it funny how converts to Islam always seem to be violent thugs.

That's Islam for you I guess.
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#4 Nov 2, 2013
Islam is a religion of violence and murder! Mohammad is the Leader and he was a mass murderer!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#5 Nov 2, 2013
No matter how much we see this pattern over and over and over and over again, we are asked to ignore it and consider Islam the religion of peace and if you don't, you are labeled an Islamophobe. What a nifty little game these guys have going on. And they are stupid enough to think that people will believe it. Or, maybe just desperate enough, I can't be sure which.
warner

London, UK

#6 Nov 3, 2013
I have told.my friends about Islam and they were shocked as they had no idea of the evil content of the Quran! On finding out, they said that what l told them was very frightening and depressing. I felt sad that l could see they would have preferred not to know, and prefer to bury their heads in the sand!

Initially, when attempting to discuss Islam with my friends, they attempted to defend Muslims, saying that only terrorists were doing the evil deeds but that they did not represent Islam! My friends had been brainwashed by lieing so called moderate muslims and Government sources, and political correctness, l had to negotiate the barriers that they put up! I had to break through and tell them that they needed to know that all Muslims are fighting the jihad in their own way to promote Islam to be the only religion in the World and remove Jesus from His high status in our minds and substitute Mohammad. I then told them about Mohammad, and how He has left directives as His legacy which his followers carry out through lieing,deception, fighting, murder and mayhem.

Mohammad could not tolerate the thought that he would die and lose control, so the Quran was his legacy to keep control and so we have the rantings of a primitive man controlling Muslims in the 21st Century and probably beyond. Mohammad has stopped the clock for Muslims and they are controlled by the words of a dead man and his man made religion! If that is what they want, fine, but it should not be allowed to subjugate people who are not Muslims and Mohammadians!

Christianity is not harmful to anyone if followed as in the Gospels, there are no directives to suppress and murder others in the name of Christianity. There are no directives to hurt others but to pity them, try to rescue them from their life of Sin, and if all of your efforts fail to forgive them but stay away from being influenced by them, and keep from becoming Worldly joining in with its corruption.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Nov 3, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
Proof that the Koran preaches only violence.
So, therefore when a Catholic patriot type kills a TSA agent in a terror attack on an airport, what does that then say about 'patriots' or Catholics (Bible/pope/Jesus/Mary)?

If that is how you are judging things. Will you now judge those groups by the only man who has killed a TSA agent in 12 years?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2013
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>So, therefore when a Catholic patriot type kills a TSA agent in a terror attack on an airport, what does that then say about 'patriots' or Catholics (Bible/pope/Jesus/Mary)?
If that is how you are judging things. Will you now judge those groups by the only man who has killed a TSA agent in 12 years?
So far, I have not heard said Catholic patriot screem "God is greater" like Islamists do.

Christians simply do not refer to God when doing evil.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 3, 2013

Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Washington, D.C.-based civil rights and advocacy group, called Revolution Muslim "an extreme fringe group that has absolutely no credibility within the Muslim community.

"In fact, most Muslims suspect they were set up only to make Muslims look bad," Hooper said. "We just have very deep suspicions. They say such outrageous, irresponsible things that it almost seems like they're doing it to smear Islam." http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the_big_pictu...
warner

London, UK

#10 Nov 3, 2013
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>So, therefore when a Catholic patriot type kills a TSA agent in a terror attack on an airport, what does that then say about 'patriots' or Catholics (Bible/pope/Jesus/Mary)?
Catholic types as you describe them, don't pose a major danger to other people of different cultures and religions. There are a few bigoted types who may call themselves Roman Catholic, but they tend not to go to a Church/Chapel. As l said not only are they not a major danger but the Gospels do not in any way sanction that they target other Christians from a different branch of the Christian Church, or any person of a different religion or indeed no religion!
warner

London, UK

#11 Nov 3, 2013
Covered wrote:
Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Washington, D.C.-based civil rights and advocacy group, called Revolution Muslim "an extreme fringe group that has absolutely no credibility within the Muslim community.
"In fact, most Muslims suspect they were set up only to make Muslims look bad," Hooper said. "We just have very deep suspicions. They say such outrageous, irresponsible things that it almost seems like they're doing it to smear Islam." http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the_big_pictu...
And are suicide bombers who shout Allah Akbar before blowing themselves to bits along with their human targets not doing that in the name of their Religion? They are, and they are desperate for a Sex Life in Paradise as their reward, because that is what Mohammad told them that they would receive as a reward!
warner

London, UK

#12 Nov 3, 2013
The difference between Jesus and Mohammad is; people who do evil in the name of Jesus have been told by Jesus that they will be put to outer darkness, however, Mohammad tells people who murder in the name of God that they are going to be rewarded with an active sex life in Paradise! Big difference! So who represents the Truth of God, Mohammad or Jesus?

Location hidden

#13 Nov 3, 2013
Covered wrote:
"In fact, most Muslims suspect they were set up only to make Muslims look bad," Hooper said.
Muslims are so terriby paranoid. They consider every Islam critic an "Islamophob" because their must be something wrong with their own psyche.

>Revolution Muslim is an organization based in New York City that advocates the establishment of a traditionalist Islamic state through the removal of the current rulers in Muslim-majority nations and an end to what they consider "Western imperialism". It was founded in 2007 by two American men, one of them Jewish, who had converted to Islam.

They operated both on their website " RevolutionMuslim.com " and through street preaching and protests.<

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_Musli...

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#14 Nov 3, 2013
Covered wrote:
Marie-Luise_J wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I have not heard said Catholic patriot screem "God is greater" like Islamists do.
Christians simply do not refer to God when doing evil.
exactly what I was going to say.
Mamba

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 6, 2013
If that is the case majority of Muslims who don't blow themselves up are terrible Muslims.

You see what's wrong with that logic.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 15, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>Catholic types as you describe them, don't pose a major danger to other people of different cultures and religions. There are a few bigoted types who may call themselves Roman Catholic, but they tend not to go to a Church/Chapel. As l said not only are they not a major danger but the Gospels do not in any way sanction that they target other Christians from a different branch of the Christian Church, or any person of a different religion or indeed no religion!
There are a million Muslims in the Houston area. There are some nasty ones, and some go to mosque, many do not (most of the troubled ones in our community are not part of a mosque-I do help abused women and the only time their husbands or exes turn up at the mosque is when they want a handout. The one I know whose husband controls her every move won't even allow her to pray. I'd say he isn't any kind of Muslim, but YOU would all say everything evil he does is about his religion, when the only thing he uses his religion for is to have an excuse to feel oppressed when he is exactly the kind of immigrant that no one wants. There are men who don't go to mosque and take second wifes because it is sunnah when they don't know anything about the Quran or the prophet OTHER than that he had more than one wife. You know, the catholics who stepped into church twice-to be bapitsed and married? The "muslims" who cause the most trouble in our community are those kind of 'muslims'.

Those guys are not the terrorists to anyone outside of their family. I knew fundy christian men who were no different, just had a different name for it. It was a tool to control other people and that is all they used any scripture for-tocontrol their wives or hate anyone who didn't do what they thought they should be doing (usually politics was involved).

Location hidden

#17 Nov 15, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>And are suicide bombers who shout Allah Akbar before blowing themselves to bits along with their human targets not doing that in the name of their Religion? They are, and they are desperate for a Sex Life in Paradise as their reward, because that is what Mohammad told them that they would receive as a reward!
People do a lot of crappy things and say whatever they want to to 'justify' themselves. When WE fought our recent wars, our presidents called for God to bless the US, and to overcome our enemies. How is that different?

YOu are a lot more obsessed with sex than any muslim men I have ever met. You honestly think the men fighting in the ME are doing it for virgins in paradise? That is BS and you know it. Their countries are being overrun by corruption and they are either supporting it or fighting against it. Or they are being invaded by other countries (our bad) for things someone who has been dead 12 years did. Or they just plain their lands back. They are men fighting for all the reasons that men have ever fought. If you think they are any different from any kind of freedom fighters, you are basing it on your prejudice rather than actual reasoning ability. they can call out to allah, but I know men/women call out to god when they are angry, relieved, orgasmic and for a myriad of other reasons. For you to infer more on Muslims in this way is hypocritcal. Someone says "jesuschrist that's an ugly baby" are they insulting the child in the name of Jesus? come on.(I heard that comment the other day at a mcdonalds and went against my momma bear (or jihadi, as you would put it) instincts and didn'tfight for the little girl's honor. I didn't think any of her party would appreciate me defending her.and drawing attention to the situation would be mean too- no mama wants to hear that!)

Men say all kinds of things in battle, anger, sex, whatever. I'd say many of the people who invoke god are often the least religious/faithful people I know, but that is just my own experience.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2013
Marie-Luise_J wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are so terriby paranoid. They consider every Islam critic an "Islamophob" because their must be something wrong with their own psyche.
He said that because he knows it is so far from the beliefs and thoughts of the majority of Muslims that it seems a set up job. He doesn't think it seems Islamic so he is pointing that out. Many Muslims are incredulous that 9/11 was perpetuated by actual Muslims because it is so far from acceptable to our faith. It is anti Islamic and to have it touted as Muslim breaks their heart and confuses them-becausethatis not OUR idea ofIslam or our understanding of it.
Revolution Muslim is an organization based in New York City that advocates the establishment of a traditionalist Islamic state through the removal of the current rulers in Muslim-majority nations and an end to what they consider "Western imperialism". It was founded in 2007 by two American men, one of them Jewish, who had converted to Islam.
They operated both on their website " RevolutionMuslim.com " and through street preaching and protests.<
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_Musli...
And all five adherents are/were nutjobs. The instigator is a jew who (supposedly) converted to Islam. An organization that is NOT Islamic, calls itself Islamic and is run by a jew is going to be unbelievable as actually MUSLIM to normal muslims. The relations between Muslims and Jews in the last century are shaky enough and that bit of nonsense went against what real,everyday Muslims believe and practice.

False flag kind of thing,I guess, is the theory. One way or the other,that little group was built using incorrect ideals and principles.

That is not paranoia. That is disbelief that it could have its origins with real Muslims.
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#19 Nov 15, 2013
Covered wrote:
<quoted text> People do a lot of crappy things and say whatever they want to to 'justify' themselves. When WE fought our recent wars, our presidents called for God to bless the US, and to overcome our enemies. How is that different?
YOu are a lot more obsessed with sex than any muslim men I have ever met. You honestly think the men fighting in the ME are doing it for virgins in paradise? That is BS and you know it. Their countries are being overrun by corruption and they are either supporting it or fighting against it. Or they are being invaded by other countries (our bad) for things someone who has been dead 12 years did. Or they just plain their lands back. They are men fighting for all the reasons that men have ever fought. If you think they are any different from any kind of freedom fighters, you are basing it on your prejudice rather than actual reasoning ability. they can call out to allah, but I know men/women call out to god when they are angry, relieved, orgasmic and for a myriad of other reasons. For you to infer more on Muslims in this way is hypocritcal. Someone says "jesuschrist that's an ugly baby" are they insulting the child in the name of Jesus? come on.(I heard that comment the other day at a mcdonalds and went against my momma bear (or jihadi, as you would put it) instincts and didn'tfight for the little girl's honor. I didn't think any of her party would appreciate me defending her.and drawing attention to the situation would be mean too- no mama wants to hear that!)
Men say all kinds of things in battle, anger, sex, whatever. I'd say many of the people who invoke god are often the least religious/faithful people I know, but that is just my own experience.
No, they are shouting Allah Akbar before they do vicious atrocities in the name of God. Innocent people, children too, are being targeted for being non-muslim, but you Muslims don't think they are innocent because they are not Muslims!

As for the Lord's name being taken in vane, lots of non-Christians do that sort of thing. It was not the baby that you should have spoken up for, but Jesus! However, l don't blame you for not doing so, as those people are just ignorant and need prayed for and you know that they can turn their wrath on you if you do say something!

Where was the justification for killing shoppers in a shopping mall in Africa? Even hanging them up on meat hooks to die in agony slowly! Go away, for your conscience has been destroyed if you ever had one in the first place!

Location hidden

#20 Nov 15, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>No, they are shouting Allah Akbar before they do vicious atrocities in the name of God. Innocent people, children too, are being targeted for being non-muslim, but you Muslims don't think they are innocent because they are not Muslims!
As for the Lord's name being taken in vane, lots of non-Christians do that sort of thing. It was not the baby that you should have spoken up for, but Jesus! However, l don't blame you for not doing so, as those people are just ignorant and need prayed for and you know that they can turn their wrath on you if you do say something!
Where was the justification for killing shoppers in a shopping mall in Africa? Even hanging them up on meat hooks to die in agony slowly! Go away, for your conscience has been destroyed if you ever had one in the first place!
Killing women, children and elderly men is against what we believe. Those who do such things are going against Islam. I wish I could deny that they call themselves Muslim, but the fact is,they are going against the religion.

Christians and non Christians alike use the name of Jesus whenever it suits them, sometimes in a religious sense, sometimes not. The thing is, anyone can say a word. If they are saying it as they are breaking a law, whether human or divine, they are being shameful to the name they utter.

There is NO justification for the killing in the mall. FYI, that group has had no problems in the past with killing anyone that opposes them, Muslims, too! They are terrorists and extremists. I am not justifying their acts because their acts are evil, cowardly and wrong in every sense of the word. Capiche? Does a catholic need to justify the crimes of the mob or abusive priests? Of course not! Those people are going against our faith, just as criminal catholics are going against theirs. There is nothing religious about it, no matter if the priest says they are doingit to cleanse sins or the mafia boss is taking some honor revenge or whatever. Criminal and evil behavior knows no religious boundaries. And those who are not going against their faith don't need to justify criminals simply because they ID themselves as being of the same faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brigantine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jersey Shore town threatens Uber, Lyft drivers ... Jun 12 Night crawler8063 1
News N.J. needle exchange program is called a succes... (Oct '12) May '17 Typicalguy71 11
Wawa Closing on Tilton Rd Apr '17 Josh 1
Commission meeting 3/16 Mar '17 renee 2
Thanks Mar '17 Tony 2
News New Jersey Man Ends Fight Between Black Teens, ... Mar '17 16 TEEN SHOTS 14
News New Jersey woman makes 80-mile trek for mental ... (May '16) May '16 Three Psyche 1

Brigantine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brigantine Mortgages