Elkton Hires A Town Manager

Elkton Hires A Town Manager

There are 2 comments on the Valley Banner The story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Elkton Hires A Town Manager. In it, Valley Banner The reports that:

The Town of Elkton has a new town manager. Reid Wodicka, a senior in public policy and public administration at James Madison University and administrative assistant in the office of Bridgewater Superintendent Bob Holton, was hired Monday night by the Elkton Town Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Banner The.

#1 Apr 3, 2009
What on Eath are they doing?
I do believe we are going to see Elkton
In worse shape.

#2 May 6, 2009
ok I have never finished my college degree have not md, phd or no numbers after my name.........
common sense is something I feel I have and after reading today's valley banner..........
Looks like to me there is going to be some more changes at the next town election

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Oct 1 Jeep Guy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Harrisonburg, VA (Aug '10) Aug '15 tod 41
Joe Bowman Jul '15 Dealers Gone Nuts 1
swingers (Feb '09) Jun '15 bprde 4
Searching for Jun '15 Also searching 2
News #1 - NEW: Fox Bites Woman In Bridgewater (Jul '14) Jul '14 Advantage Wildlif... 1
bbq chicken (Sep '13) Dec '13 Ben ACCF KING 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgewater Mortgages