Click for entire article

Click for entire article

There are 1 comment on the The Daily News-Record story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Click for entire article. In it, The Daily News-Record reports that:

The Ashby Street tug-of-war between the town and a local business seems to be over - for now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News-Record.

Bridgewater resident

Quinque, VA

#1 Aug 17, 2008
So, according to this article, there needs to be 250 feet between a traffic light and another intersection. I might be wrong, but I don't think there is 250 feet between the traffic light at Quarles and the Green Street intersection. Are there different rules for different intersections? Just wondering....
For the record though, I don't live on Ashby Street, but I am very disappointed that they have chosen to close it off, as I use it daily. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Just a few weeks ago, they started to close it off, and a few days later reopened it....I sure hope it happens again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Va Medicaid Expansion Wed Patient X 1
News Latest product recalls (Apr '08) Jan 29 Claudio 27
Desiree Jan 17 john 2
Review: Biery & Paulette - Kathryn A Biery DDS (Jun '09) Dec '15 Candy stripper 35
Anyone know Oct '15 Jeep Guy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Harrisonburg, VA (Aug '10) Aug '15 tod 41
News #1 - NEW: Fox Bites Woman In Bridgewater (Jul '14) Jul '14 Advantage Wildlif... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgewater Mortgages