First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Annoyed

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Sep 5, 2011
french dip wrote:
Guess the police were too full of coffee and donuts to chase them on foot! Check their licenses for addresses-look there!
You really shouldn't judge what you don't know......just a thought. Usually the people constantly critical of police are those that don't like to follow the laws.
QRT

Palmyra, VA

#22 Sep 5, 2011
I can understand being out run by a suspects car because the Police drive junk but to be out run on foot should embarrass the donut squad into spending more time in the gym and less time at dunkin donuts... The Rockingham cops seem to loose every foot race they get in. I think their last excuse was all the equipment they carry slows them down. Would that equipment include a box of chocolate dipped glazed?
true

Farmville, VA

#23 Sep 5, 2011
Twice in one night wrote:
<quoted text>
When Greene County lost sight of the bad guys, they had not yet been identified. Greene County broke off ONLY because they were outrun and lost sight of them.
Greene like Albemarle and Charlottesville arent allowed to chase you unless you just commited a murder or robbed a bank, other than that they say ley them go what a message to send to criminals
true

Farmville, VA

#24 Sep 5, 2011
QRT wrote:
I can understand being out run by a suspects car because the Police drive junk but to be out run on foot should embarrass the donut squad into spending more time in the gym and less time at dunkin donuts... The Rockingham cops seem to loose every foot race they get in. I think their last excuse was all the equipment they carry slows them down. Would that equipment include a box of chocolate dipped glazed?
Didnt that cop in blacksburg chase a guy who shot and killed him when he came around a blind spot
You go Annoyed

Stanardsville, VA

#25 Sep 6, 2011
You hit the nail on the head.... I guess you really can judge a book by its cover....
WOW

Stanardsville, VA

#26 Sep 6, 2011
QRT seems to have some issues..... Must be one of " those " people who have been caught in the past... LOL.... don't hate the donuts hate the game
Bishop

United States

#27 Sep 6, 2011
Truth wrote:
@true - Coming from Rocky Mount you probably know what a drug addict looks like. Every morning in the mirror your probably reminded. Because his hair is slightly long and he has a beard you start assuming. You may be right though, but don't be so quick to judge. Maybe he was scared, we wont know till he is apprehended.
@1 wine o 4 u - Just to let you know Mr. Wineo Alcohol is also a drug. Hypocrite...
No, let's not judge a man by the way he looks. Unless it's another race, of course.
Hope and Change

Charlottesville, VA

#28 Sep 6, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Greene like Albemarle and Charlottesville arent allowed to chase you unless you just commited a murder or robbed a bank, other than that they say ley them go what a message to send to criminals
That simply is not true. But while on the subject, earlier this summer they all got outrun by a 4 cylinder Honda one evening as a matter of fact.
true

Farmville, VA

#29 Sep 6, 2011
Hope and Change wrote:
<quoted text>
That simply is not true. But while on the subject, earlier this summer they all got outrun by a 4 cylinder Honda one evening as a matter of fact.
Check there policy out, then tell whos not true
Hope and Change

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Sep 6, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Policy and reality are two different creatures.
Hope and Change

Charlottesville, VA

#31 Sep 6, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
All police departments have a policy against lying under any circumstances. That didn't stop this cop from lying. And had a Hispanic male been rounded up in the area immediately after this cop was shot, and the cop identified him as the shooter, the Hispanic male would falsely be facing VERY SERIOUS charges. And probably convicted. And probably sent to jail from 20 to 40 years.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/sep...

Policy ---- not worth the paper it's written on.
true

Moneta, VA

#32 Sep 6, 2011
Hope and Change wrote:
<quoted text>
All police departments have a policy against lying under any circumstances. That didn't stop this cop from lying. And had a Hispanic male been rounded up in the area immediately after this cop was shot, and the cop identified him as the shooter, the Hispanic male would falsely be facing VERY SERIOUS charges. And probably convicted. And probably sent to jail from 20 to 40 years.
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/sep...
Policy ---- not worth the paper it's written on.
Policy is only there to protect the departments not the officers, VA state troopers have a policy according to VA law unlike greene and albemarle and cville. Saw the article that was just plain funny couldnt help but laugh at the idiot. As far as the hispanic are you talking about a illegal or a citizen? Cause the only right a illegal should have is to be deported, unless its there usaul rape of children driving drunk and killing someone or running drugs. In which case the death penalty would suit me fine for all races. But of course our liberal court has decided no death penalty for the molesters legal or not legal, then again everyone legal can now have a gun so maybe the parents can get some justice on there own.
Hope and Change

Charlottesville, VA

#33 Sep 7, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Policy is only there to protect the departments not the officers...
At least you're moving in the right direction....

policy is only there to protect the department from the silly things officers do. When a chief or sheriff gets sued, they can say "well, we trained them correctly, we even put it in writing for them!"
true

Moneta, VA

#34 Sep 7, 2011
Hope and Change wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're moving in the right direction....
policy is only there to protect the department from the silly things officers do. When a chief or sheriff gets sued, they can say "well, we trained them correctly, we even put it in writing for them!"
Right direction hmmm what about that cop in blacksburg chasing a guy he could have legally shot instead folowed policy and got his head blown off. As I said to protect the department not the officer. Law of good faith goes futher, but you are right there are those that will fly down the road for a bank alarm or somthing at 2 in the morning causing a sensless wreck for what?
been there

United States

#35 Sep 7, 2011
It is funny to read the comments of those who make assumptions from the few facts given in the news stories. Didn't you read the part where the men ditched there car in a Weyers Cave driveway? The police were right behind the drivers, we heard the sirens. The police were left with searching north end of Weyers Cave on foot. Do any of you know the area? They searched for hours, giving it all they got. Too many corn fields and back roads. Next time, keep your comments to yourself until you know all the facts.
Hope and Change

Charlottesville, VA

#36 Sep 7, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Right direction hmmm what about that cop in blacksburg chasing a guy he could have legally shot instead folowed policy and got his head blown off. As I said to protect the department not the officer. Law of good faith goes futher, but you are right there are those that will fly down the road for a bank alarm or somthing at 2 in the morning causing a sensless wreck for what?
You won't get any argument from me about the police driving so recklessly without cause. If you view the cop deaths this year so far, you will see that quite a few have died at their own hands in car wrecks. Like the Virginia state trooper who recently ripped his car in half in a senseless high speed crash. Can you imagine the speed neessary to rip a full size Ford Crown Victoria into two pieces? They have no respect for themselves or any other motorist who happens to be in their way on the public highways.
true

Moneta, VA

#37 Sep 7, 2011
Hope and Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't get any argument from me about the police driving so recklessly without cause. If you view the cop deaths this year so far, you will see that quite a few have died at their own hands in car wrecks. Like the Virginia state trooper who recently ripped his car in half in a senseless high speed crash. Can you imagine the speed neessary to rip a full size Ford Crown Victoria into two pieces? They have no respect for themselves or any other motorist who happens to be in their way on the public highways.
It is ashame but it seems most of the high speed wrecks are not from pursuits which are a felony, but for dumb calls that over 98% of the time are not nessesary to drive fast to.
I could agree where policy is good for those matters. I could never understand running to a alarm call at a closed store when people are not even there. I do understand if you have had break ins at homes and are trying to catch someone. The cop I know always tells me about the young guns that feel invincible but find out different and said he hopes they live to gain the expierience to understand.
been there

United States

#38 Sep 9, 2011
QRT wrote:
Have you ever been in the Weyers Cave area? There are plenty of corn fields to disappear into, not to mention apartment buildings where there might have been a buddy. They ditched the car in a driveway and took off through the backyard. Don't criticize what you don't know.
true

Moneta, VA

#39 Sep 9, 2011
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been in the Weyers Cave area? There are plenty of corn fields to disappear into, not to mention apartment buildings where there might have been a buddy. They ditched the car in a driveway and took off through the backyard. Don't criticize what you don't know.
No but i saw rambo, set the field on fire with arrow grenades surrounding him and burning his asz up lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vigil Planned in Harrisonburg for Michael Brown Tue Punk Lost 2
Review: Biery & Paulette - Kathryn A Biery DDS (Jun '09) Nov 12 Chelsea 34
Section 8 gets looked down at in Harrisonburg va Oct '14 poor but clean 1
City Meth Dealer Gets 15 Years Oct '14 melmel 1
Retried Pleasant Valley Postmaster celebrated 8... Sep '14 Patty Black 1
Gery G Lucas Sep '14 Con Buster 3
Vicki. Virginia Perez Aug '14 Cristina 1
Bridgewater Dating
Find my Match

Bridgewater People Search