R J Seifert

Florence, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2008
Does anyone know any details about the Church Bus Crash saturday afternoonin Bridgewater? My Nephew was on the bus he was not injured. We're just trying to learn more info thanks. [email protected]
unidentified

Oakton, VA

#2 Apr 18, 2008
Two people were flown to the University of Virginia Medical Center after their church bus crashed and flipped on its side in Bridgewater.

It happened on State Route 42, north of Gardner Springs Lane. State police say around 1:30 p.m. the bus overturned with 12 people on board. Two were flown to UVA Medical Center for injury treatment. There's no word on their condition.

Troopers tell us the bus belongs to McLean Bible Church in Northern Virginia. The driver, Mark McCoy, was ticketed for reckless driving. The cause of the crash is still under investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a ride to DC on the 18th or 19th Jun 12 RideGuy 1
Best Custody/Divorce Lawyers Apr '16 concerned parents18 1
Nicolette Edwards Myers Apr '16 vamomentum 1
fitted bed rooms Yorkshire UK Mar '16 Corazon7 1
beth Jackson Mar '16 junkie she is 4
Debate: Marijuana - Harrisonburg, VA (Aug '10) Mar '16 John Mullins 42
News #1 - NEW: Fox Bites Woman In Bridgewater (Jul '14) Jul '14 Advantage Wildlif... 1

Bridgewater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgewater Mortgages