R J Seifert

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

Does anyone know any details about the Church Bus Crash saturday afternoonin Bridgewater? My Nephew was on the bus he was not injured. We're just trying to learn more info thanks. rjseifert@fuse.net
unidentified

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

Two people were flown to the University of Virginia Medical Center after their church bus crashed and flipped on its side in Bridgewater.

It happened on State Route 42, north of Gardner Springs Lane. State police say around 1:30 p.m. the bus overturned with 12 people on board. Two were flown to UVA Medical Center for injury treatment. There's no word on their condition.

Troopers tell us the bus belongs to McLean Bible Church in Northern Virginia. The driver, Mark McCoy, was ticketed for reckless driving. The cause of the crash is still under investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bridgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paula Wilfong Aug 13 Julius 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Gery G Lucas Jul 28 con knoker 1
#1 - NEW: Fox Bites Woman In Bridgewater Jul '14 Advantage Wildlif... 1
Latest product recalls (Apr '08) Jun '14 Hopkin 24
Lined with Gold? Jun '14 are u kiddin 1
Review: M & S Auto Repair Jun '14 Bad news 1

Search the Bridgewater Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bridgewater Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000