Whitman Republican already eying House seat in 2010

Dec 10, 2009 Full story: Http

Whitman resident Geoff Diehl is hoping to unseat state Rep. Allen McCarthy in November.

Full Story
Wake Up USA

South Easton, MA

#1 Dec 12, 2009
I think he is going to beat McCarthy. Going to work very hard to make this happen.
Patriot

Hingham, MA

#2 Dec 15, 2009
Wake Up USA wrote:
I think he is going to beat McCarthy. Going to work very hard to make this happen.
What's the difference?
The GOP takes our money and gives it to corporations who kick back to them, and let illegal immigrants flow across our border so they have cheap labor.
The Dems. take our money and give it to unions and special interest groups who kick back to them, and let illegal immigrants flow across our border so they give them everything possible in exchange for votes.
The house and the senate are useless, and wouldn't recognize the constitution if it bit them on the arse.
They're all good for nothing crooks. If there's no third party candidate to vote for in any office, vote out the incumbent EVERY time, before they get a chance to become comfortable with their hands in the till.
Wake Up USA

South Easton, MA

#3 Dec 15, 2009
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference?
The GOP takes our money and gives it to corporations who kick back to them, and let illegal immigrants flow across our border so they have cheap labor.
The Dems. take our money and give it to unions and special interest groups who kick back to them, and let illegal immigrants flow across our border so they give them everything possible in exchange for votes.
The house and the senate are useless, and wouldn't recognize the constitution if it bit them on the arse.
They're all good for nothing crooks. If there's no third party candidate to vote for in any office, vote out the incumbent EVERY time, before they get a chance to become comfortable with their hands in the till.
All these buffoons do on Beacon Hill is line their pockets. Third Party Candidates are a no winner. They dont even know they are a STRAW. Have you tried to get anything out of these people on Beacon Hill? They are about as useful as sack full of rocks and not half as smart. When you have such a majority in the legislature, the public has little or no power to cahnge their minds. They listen to the leadership because that is how they get money in their pockets. It is like the Old Kingfish use to say to Andy, "Its the money in the pocket that counts." I think we just might have a new rep in this district next year. I am hoping we get someone to run against Sen. Tom Kennedy since he is the one that let Kirk in to replace Ted. We have a Sen.Kirk in DC who is voting on what may be the most important legislation in 50 years and it is going to affect all of us, born and unborn. Sen Kirk was not elected by the people. The Dems want you to believe in a third party because that is how they split their enemies.
Patriot

Hingham, MA

#4 Dec 17, 2009
The Dems want us to believe in a third party? There's NO way any independents would vote Democratic. I believe there's soon going to be some bigger changes around than anyone ever imagined.
voteheardroundth eworld

Charleston, IL

#7 Jan 15, 2010
If a Republican wins in Mass I actually may move back there and raise my family I left because a W-H high school teacher called my Father (a 3 tour nam vet) a murder and a capitalist oppressor. I joined the Army to get out of that sespool and since I had no intentions on kissing Democrat but I could not get a union, police or fire job, and figured the Army could give me a fresh start. It has been pretty good to me other than a few bumps in the road. However I have fallen in love with the South and since just about all of the bases are now somewhere in the south and Mass has done its best to kick all of them out and make the military feel unwelcome (yellow ribbons and BS parades are easilly seen through considering who you keep electing into offices) but if a republican (a party I am not in love with) beats a Democrat ( a party I despise) in whitman, and in the senate. There actually my be real hope for real Change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Sep 10 sandee0822 526
Fox25 Mission Renovation-Support an East Bridge... Sep 6 EB resident 1
About Town: Town Meeting Rejects Sewer System i... (Jun '12) Sep 5 Kundrot dionkie 10
About Town: Stoughton Schools Get Additional Fu... (May '13) Sep 2 Kundrot dionkie 3
Snap chat Aug 28 Kj4mvp 1
State Rep Forum Aug 26 Marcia Hoyle Walkama 1
•••

Bridgewater News Video

•••
•••

Bridgewater Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bridgewater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE