Club Softball Tryouts

Posted in the Bridgewater Forum

Thomas King

Hanson, MA

#1 Jan 17, 2010
The Bay State Blizzard Club Softball team will be holding tryouts for 12U and 14U girls in early spring. The Blizzard, the newest club softball team on the South Shore, and a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is seeking motivated girls to try out for the spring/summer tournament team. We are seeking girls who have a love of softball, are willing to work hard, be part of a team, and most of all, have FUN!

You can learn more about our team at www.blizzardsoftball.com .

To register for the tryouts, contact us at blizzardsoftball@comcast.net

Thank you,

Thomas King
Bay State Blizzard Softball
Jason Connors - Brockton

Fairhaven, MA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Lady Sting "Red" is a U12 club team.
Colleen Doyle

New York, NY

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Hi my name is Colleen Doyle. I am about to graduate college and I am looking for a coaching job. It would be a dream come true to have a coaching job. I was wondering if I could leave my contact information for you to review if you have any job opportunities. I am extremely passionate about the sport and I am very driven. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks for your time,
Colleen Doyle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Sun Malden Resident 1,167
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Sep 24 J Kesler 527
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701
Fox25 Mission Renovation-Support an East Bridge... Sep 6 EB resident 1
About Town: Town Meeting Rejects Sewer System i... (Jun '12) Sep 5 Kundrot dionkie 10
About Town: Stoughton Schools Get Additional Fu... (May '13) Sep 2 Kundrot dionkie 3
Snap chat Aug '14 Kj4mvp 1

Bridgewater News Video

Bridgewater Jobs

Bridgewater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bridgewater News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgewater

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]