CVS applies to open first 10 in-store...

CVS applies to open first 10 in-store clinics

There are 27 comments on the Boston Globe story from Mar 5, 2008, titled CVS applies to open first 10 in-store clinics. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

“We're going to try to move as quickly as we can but as thoroughly as we can as well, since it's the first time we're going to be acting on these regulations.”

CVS Corp. today asked state health authorities to allow it to open medical clinics inside 10 drug stores in Eastern Massachusetts, the first of what are expected to eventually be more than 100 MinuteClinics in ... via Boston Globe

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hillbilly baba

Medford, MA

#23 Feb 20, 2010
What a joke the one in Medford has a waitng time of 2 hours to get in. Where did this minute thing come from? Than all the people waiting were coughing and hacking spreading the diseases all over the store. The person posing as a doctor looked high or stoned.
Yellow Flasher

AOL

#24 Feb 20, 2010
The NP in Brockton is hot. She gives nude physical and love you long time.
whoever

Brockton, MA

#25 Feb 20, 2010
Yellow Flasher wrote:
The NP in Brockton is hot. She gives nude physical and love you long time.
another high quality post.
this is the conscience of Stoughton.
whatever

AOL

#26 Feb 20, 2010
whoever is the unconscious of Stoughton!
hillbilly baba

Medford, MA

#27 Feb 20, 2010
The worse part is the clinic is in by the food isle. All the seats are taken, People are standing around waiting to get in. Each person is taken about 1/2 hour consultation and there are 5 ahead of me. Thats more than 2 hours folks to get inside a 1 minute clinic. I'm afraid I'm going to catch something.
whatever

AOL

#28 Feb 20, 2010
Hillbilly Babe, you sound hot. I'll be happy to give you a shot with my long thick needle.
Capozzoli

Marshfield, MA

#29 Feb 21, 2010
whatever wrote:
Hillbilly Babe, you sound hot. I'll be happy to give you a shot with my long thick needle.
Capozzoli will listen to the people, he is the peoples choice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Wed sandee0822 553
Shoe Factory History? (Feb '07) Jul 5 cdogpal 41
Massachusetts Adoptees and Birth parents Reunit... Jun '16 joan 1
Saving for a Down Payment May '16 mstrategis 1
Is a Rent to Buy Property the Right Choice? May '16 mstrategis 1
News John Blanding/Globe Staff Putting Tubman on the... Apr '16 Currency Exchanged 1
News Reader disappointed with city's decision on Sum... (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeff Irvine 810 43

Bridgewater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgewater Mortgages