Belated gift for newlyweds

Full story: York Dispatch
A man found an envelope stuffed with $3,600 and returned it to the newlyweds who lost it after their wedding reception. Full Story
kathy mccandless

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2010
How wonderful to see there are honest caring people. We see so much greed at this time

“Out in the West Texas”

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Props to the dude who returned the money.
I salute him.
You Sir

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 23, 2010
are a gentleman and an example of what it means to be a decent human being. Thanks!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 23, 2010
heartwarmng..........
reminds me of a time when older lady...gosh i was young then (lol) left her wallet on my carport during yard sale.......i was straightening up & found it....couldn't imagine where it came from....but it was stuffed with 100's.....i knew she would be back & it was her monthly check that she had just cashed........she didn't say thank you or kiss my azz but i felt good knowing that i done the right thing..........
Dawn

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Praise the Lord! There are still honest people in this world. Really gives you hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 17 min Ed Swindell 51,527
Woman's estranged husband fatally shot by her b... 2 hr toots810 1
Review: Allgood Home Improvement (Feb '10) 3 hr skippy 15122 116
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
Long-term unemployment hits many, hits hard 8 hr Old Cynic 11
Body found in Allegheny River near Warhol, Clem... 10 hr Old Cynic 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Mon Danni_Hines 35

Bridgeville Jobs

Bridgeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bridgeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]