Gunman walks quietly into Pittsburgh-area health club, starts s...

An armed man strolled to the back of an exercise class at a health club in suburban Pittsburgh on Tuesday night and then pulled out two guns and started spraying bullets, leaving five people dead, including himself, and injuring at least 10 others, police and a hospital said. Full Story
Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Williamstown, NJ

#1 Aug 5, 2009
Another coward that got it in the wrong order, notice to all cowards kill yourself first and then go on a killing spree.
hmmmm

Aiken, SC

#2 Aug 5, 2009
Very innovative idea, there have always been crazy people, unfortunately, with the media hype and grandios coverage, these types just want to be famous, shame really.
Slammin Sam

Saint Cloud, FL

#3 Aug 5, 2009
Boom! Boom! Boom!
ATOWN MAN

Allentown, PA

#4 Aug 5, 2009
Wow another punk A$$ B!tch he should have shot himself skull first what a P.U.S.S.Y too bad he wasn't a gangbanger they only kill eachother and who says they are bad for society when we have scum bags like this.??????
westendresident

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Aug 6, 2009
Another anti social white guy goes on a shooting rampage because he thinks hes being plighted. Let me guess!!!! it was blacks and latinos fault he couldn't find a girl......... oh no it was Obamas fault because he wants to take our second amendment rights away, because he's a secret agent and alien from Saturn and has no birth certificate..... no wait its the liberal media and Michael Jackson's fault.......... no no no its because of affirmative action i tell ya all the blacks guys are humping our women now. Sigh...... my conservative hero Rush Limpbaugh has been married and divorced three times maybe i should email him and he could give me advice on women.......

Ahhh forget it there's no hope in this country for a white man anymore.....I'm going to the gym to exercise my 2nd amendment rights!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hmmmm

Aiken, SC

#6 Aug 7, 2009
Now now westendresident, I know why you are saying what you are saying when I read these blogs, but give some of the rational people a break!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Margaret Ann Arble 14 hr Jim 2
Unarmed white teen shot dead by black officer. 19 hr Laughing at you a... 14
What commodity will Wolf tax next? Thu Lone Wolf Bonds 43
Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) Thu FACT 7,410
Review: Edgewood Dental Associates Thu Sara 1
November elections Oct 21 bacon hater 2
Cards Fan Oct 21 none_of_the_above 11
Bridgeville Dating
Find my Match

Bridgeville Jobs