Bobby Jacobs sentenced to prison time

Bobby Jacobs sentenced to prison time

There are 91 comments on the Cape Gazette story from Jan 18, 2008, titled Bobby Jacobs sentenced to prison time. In it, Cape Gazette reports that:

Former Slam Dunk to the Beach basketball tournament director Robert F. "Bobby" Jacobs had his day in court Thursday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Gazette.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Teresa

United States

#88 Oct 19, 2012
Brandon wrote:
Has anyone heard from my father Bobby? Last I heard he was etting out of jail.
He's probably in jail again...would be my guess
Dan dany

Milford, DE

#89 Dec 15, 2012
Ashley wrote:
Ya that's funny cuz yeah she was n guess what I will say ne thing I want to ur mother just like she did about mine a few times n ur talking about being an adult u n ur family have to post things on the Internet to get people to feel sry for u guys. Don't think so n guess what I never said ne thing bad about ur family now did I. I don't apperciate ur mom saying that she is glad he has nothing to do with the Jacobs family well I am the family. So u and ur mother put ur self in my shoes. I understand u want to defend ur mother but not once dis I bash YOUR FAMIlY and when I asked her the first time just to leave my grandparents now out of this she said out but she went n said what she did read all the messages. I'm not a mean person but when u people go saying the Jacobs family u fail to realize u offend other people especial when I had nothing to do with ur mom n Bobby n u agree it need to end but I wont stand for u guys to talk about the family when it just Bobby n don't consider him to be my family after all the crap he put my grandparents thru. K so next time u wanna come after me remember it's what ur mom said that offends people. N still the question remains if she is so happy he doesn't or didn't know us then y keep talking about it. Like I said before Bobby is out so why don't u guys deal with him when all this crap is because of him.
Dear God please learn to spell and use a little grammar!
Jailbird

Claymont, DE

#90 Feb 23, 2013
He is out of jail at the present time.
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

#92 Jun 26, 2014
Sooo, what ever happened with this whole situation? I kind of got involved in all the back & forth, kind of like a soap opera. Just curious!
Teresa

Nashville, TN

#93 Jun 28, 2014
Nothing much has happened, other than Bobby becoming a grandfather, which he knows nothing about.
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

#94 Jun 28, 2014
Teresa wrote:
Nothing much has happened, other than Bobby becoming a grandfather, which he knows nothing about.
I've never understood how some people can walk away from their familial responsibilities without so much as a blink. It's sad, really, that he doesn't want any involvement.
Jailbird

Philadelphia, PA

#95 Jul 24, 2014
Looks like Bobby is back in the news but I don't think he is in any trouble
this time? I am close friend of his and was also very close with his parents. He was doing good until they took him off his meds and now
he's back to his old self of lying, scamming, and cheating people.
Teresa

La Vergne, TN

#96 Jul 26, 2014
Sad
anonymous

New Holland, PA

#97 Oct 11, 2015
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably in jail again...would be my guess
He lives in a campground in Lincoln,DE. Tells all kinds of stories but the truth.
jailbird

Landenberg, PA

#98 Oct 25, 2015
The nutso can't stay out of the news.
http://milfordchronicle.net/viewpoints/congra...
Beatdown

Landenberg, PA

#99 Oct 25, 2015
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives in a campground in Lincoln,DE. Tells all kinds of stories but the truth.
What's the name of the Campground? Would love to look him up because he owes me a
lot of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Morris has herpes and hepatitus Aug '16 yes 1
News Delaware gears up for primaries Apr '16 Democrats-VOTE FO... 1
Mary Ann Murphy Murder (Nov '12) Apr '16 Ashley Guzman 3
sussex county "RAT PACK".. (Sep '14) Feb '16 The Shadow Knows 2
News Sussex could have future role in beach replenis... (Feb '16) Feb '16 fred patrick 1
Matthew banks (Jan '16) Jan '16 Onlythetruth302 1
Is Bridgeville Good for Kids? (Mar '09) May '15 DOT 9

Bridgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeville Mortgages