Del. Suspect Arrested in Georgia

Del. Suspect Arrested in Georgia

There are 2 comments on the MyATLtv.com story from Jul 30, 2007, titled Del. Suspect Arrested in Georgia. In it, MyATLtv.com reports that:

Seaford, Delaware, police say a woman wanted in the fatal shooting of a Bridgeville man has been arrested in Georgia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyATLtv.com.

redone

Wilmington, DE

#1 Jul 30, 2007
i understand she shot the young man over a girl her was dated that she liked..............I am not saying shooting is right ,.... but she couldnt shoot him int he foot. she had to kill him................. again. where are the parents...............
ON DER

Orlando, FL

#2 Jul 30, 2007
I WAS ON THE BUS... SHE LOOKED SUPECIOUS BUT I SAW HER REACTION WHEN SHE WAS AREESTED SHE HAD NO EMOTION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get a date (Sep '13) Jul 31 The Phartss 3
Mary Ann Murphy Murder (Nov '12) Jul 31 Trial Phartss 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul 31 Support Phartss 5
News Woman receives probation for fatal accident (Nov '06) Jul 31 Receives Pharts 3
News Greenwood sex offender wanted for soliciting 10... (Jun '12) Jul 31 Green Pharts 2
News New children's Book Release - 'Home for an Angel' (May '09) Jul 31 Release Pharts 4
Jesse Lee Fitzgerald Jul '17 Monty73 1

Bridgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeville Mortgages