Is Bridgeville Good for Kids?

Posted in the Bridgeville Forum

Relocator

Chestertown, MD

#1 Mar 29, 2009
Is the city of Bridgeville good for raising kids? Is it a safe town that I can relax in? Lots of town restrictions that I have to worry about being included in the "Click?" My eyes are falling on negative posts and it seems like there are quite a few of them.
Bridgeville living

Edgemont, PA

#2 Mar 30, 2009
I live in Bridgeville 1 year, haven't had to much trouble until last night.With some juveniles down the street harassing me as I was taking my trash out. The town needs to pay more attention to this problem juveniles running the street. there is no perfect town but for the most part as far as towns go I think its as safe as you can get.I don't know if the town has A curfew but they need one right now! don't get me wrong the town hall people are friendly and good people but I think this juvenile stuff is bringing the town down.I wish parents would start finding out where the kids are At night and what they are doing.
Relocator

Chestertown, MD

#3 Mar 30, 2009
It's amazing the lack of respect that so many kids have now a days. The sad part is that it is only getting worse with each generation.
I thank you for your response, and I welcome anyone else that can help me out.:)
keep looking

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2010
The kids are running lose like crazy.it is just terrible.you certainly have too keep your eye on your property and vehicles
Interested

Greenfield, MA

#5 May 14, 2010
So have you spoken to the police about the juvenile issues in town. Have they helped?
lax

Seaford, DE

#6 Oct 10, 2010
theres alot of drugs throught the neighborhoods and parks, marijuana is big there, and crack is starting to hit the town
Dot

Milton, DE

#7 Jul 13, 2014
I would not recommend living in Bridgeville if you have A problem with A neighbor the town will not help. Code enforcer is A joke never around never at the town hall. lived in delaware for 40 years up state and down state alot of liberal snobs in this state I am finaly getting out, good riddens to this place!! to relocator I would not recommend A move to this state.
Dot

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2014
Bridgeville is not good for anybody to live ! Caught my neighbor breaking into house and police will not do anything about it will not call me back. Crime is bad in this town would not recommend anyone to live in town. If problem police will not help you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DELAWARE: 5 teens charged in kidnapping of 89-y... (Mar '13) Jan '15 raj 10
DE Police Search For Missing Bridgeville Man Nov '14 pricetroy 1
Seaford Fire: Bloxom School Road Sep '14 brittany 1
sussex county "RAT PACK".. Sep '14 Anonymous 1
tax hike in bridgeville (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dot 1
Bobby Jacobs sentenced to prison time (Jan '08) Jul '14 Teresa 88
drugs (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dot 1
Bridgeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web