Snow Holiday to Extend Through Thursd...

Snow Holiday to Extend Through Thursday at Cook County Courts After Chicago Blizzard

There are 3 comments on the ABA Journal story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Snow Holiday to Extend Through Thursday at Cook County Courts After Chicago Blizzard. In it, ABA Journal reports that:

A snow holiday today will extend through tomorrow at Cook County Circuit Court following a major blizzard in Chicago, announces a notice on the circuit's website .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABA Journal.

Linda Rangel

Palos Hills, IL

#1 Feb 3, 2011
address 8612 s meade checking to see if we are going to have garbage pick tomorrow.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2011
jh
Hmmmm

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 4, 2011
Linda Rangel wrote:
address 8612 s meade checking to see if we are going to have garbage pick tomorrow.
Linda, this is not the place to get an answer like that. Plus you are providing way too much personal information in this post. If you live in Chicago, call 311 or your Alderman to find out when your garbage will be picked up. I imagine it would help if you remove the snow drifts from around your garbage cans. You may not think this is 'your job'-- but in extraordinary times like these, we all have to pitch in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public hearing for ward revision 5 min what a circus 125
Public hearing and council vote 7 min Believe 9
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 25 min Hypocrisy 8,436
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 28 min Brandon 103
doughs guys bakery (Jun '14) 1 hr Mamababe 4
12 Hour shifts will bleed the taxpayers dry (Aug '15) 4 hr Sinkhole 74
Bengal Poms 5 hr Old Bengal 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeview Mortgages