Diane Master's Murder????

Diane Master's Murder????

Posted in the Bridgeview Forum

knwssmthngs

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Nov 11, 2010
Does any1know any personal insight on this case?Im doin an essay4my college class,tryin2get an indepth look@all sides of this case.Wat ppl mite know more then jst the books! My essay topic Ive decided2do on my own "Would You Say Anything If You Knew?".
hillbilly

Nashville, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2010
knwssmthngs wrote:
Does any1know any personal insight on this case?Im doin an essay4my college class,tryin2get an indepth look@all sides of this case.Wat ppl mite know more then jst the books! My essay topic Ive decided2do on my own "Would You Say Anything If You Knew?".
i was in fed prison with allen masters in memphis tenn. we use to play a lot of gin together but havent heard anything about him in years. i would help you if i can.
knwssmthngs

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Nov 11, 2010
he is now deceased how i understand? did he ever talk to you about diane's murder?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 3 hr For the People 3-... 45
BIIP and Blue Island 5 hr Get rid of the go... 148
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 21 hr Hello FBI 812
Our Lady of the Ridge School Closing (Jan '17) Fri Goes Back 45 Years 23
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Fri Womens March 10,605
Anyone But Domingo. Fri Watchdog 3
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Fri Reverend Pete Ham... 271

Bridgeview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeview Mortgages