First Prev
of 13
Next Last
FYI

Florissant, MO

#263 Mar 25, 2013
Miss Praetor wrote:
Moron says:
LOL! Actually, there is a diagnosis for you. However, one cannot fix the apparent insecurities or small image you have of yourself. If you don't have the time to sit here and read/post, then it must be you having to "work too hard" for that paycheck sweetheart. There are some of us who have subordinates (like yourself) that we pay so that we can post on Topix all day if we choose. "Don't hate" what you're having to be.:)
However, names NO diagnosis bc SDR was never in medical school. No sale. I retired before age thirty. Nice try though. I work for no one. ;) Sweetheart? Really? How completly North County of you. Aren't you, the continental mind? You DO HAVE A JOB. Obviously, overcompensation is so
amateur. And, I am fortunate enough to never have had to work. So, unlike you, I hate no one. I have no room, or interest in hate. Because my life is whatever I decide I want, EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I do not care to engage you in any arena. Your opinion is not necessary. I will be working towards facilitating the justice that Jane deserves and you will just keep flapping your gums. Oh, and still going to work everyday. Bet that! That was a nice attempt to act the part. But your words don't match the voice. Better luck next time.
"Don't hate", what you're having to be.
Really? I almost fell over when I TRIED to read that attempt at some sort of insult. It's wrong in too many ways to list here. I'm not a teacher, or a therapist, remember, I don't work.
Pale,
The pleasure is mine. I had all the accolades I ever needed by age five. But thanks.:)
#alwaysasniperforhire.gov
Sorry...but SDR and the other poster on here are apparently making you look like an idiot. Anyone can "retire at 30" and collect a government check and "work for nobody". Since you're "hearing voices" it might help if you did have a job. If you don't "care to engage in an arena", why are you doing so and if you "choose" what you do, why allow these people to control you? No wonder you "almost fell over" - you obviously have no self balance. Have a great day.
explain

Fredericktown, MO

#264 Mar 26, 2013
i know the family and have heard nothing!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#265 Apr 13, 2013
explain wrote:
i know the family and have heard nothing!
I loved Randy as a brother, and I will not be engaging any additional juvenile nonsense and name calling. He would expect more of me.

That is WHY I visit here so rarely.
It is just a snake pit.

"I almost fell over".... really? That's what you find to pierce me? Lol. You thought I actually almost fell over? Wow, is all I have on that.

I retired bc I could, I do not "wish" to work for anyone. That was MY CHOICE. Why do you care? Why, is that a crime? Bc YOU KEEP bringing it up. And I am very busy.

I need not use big words. I have deliberately not used one in this post. That's all you have to attack me with? What have you now?

Bc I have facts, intel, and legal knowledge you do not. This goes far deeper than the Florissant Police Department. It encompasses many facets of medicine and law.

Anyone heard the COD yet? No, you have not, bc it has NOT been declared. Which is also VERY telling, if you're privy.

I will move toward purpose, to help Jane. If ANY of you know, or 'even care' who that is. I don't see one of you, with the exception of "explain", mention that this is about Randy.

How distasteful and telling.
You will post, to attack my post at will. Enjoy!
I won't be back to read it.
I don't actually spend time on 'chat sites'. This was my first time. And last. I see I TRULY don't derive pleasure from this. I was hopeful to find intel here. There's none.

Enjoy attacking me without the benefit of me ever seeing it. Jane prefers that I not participate here.
I will respect her wishes. JANE IS his mother.

So.... farewell to your opinions of me, and my intentions. One should understand my impetus is justice for Randy. Not being a narcissist, I'm perfectly content. I won't call ANYONE out here either. I have attacked no one. NO ONE.

No attacks. Check.
No grammar attacks. Check.
No personal attacks. Check.
No ammo against big words? Checkmate.

Hope to see you all at the trials supporting Randy.
We shall then see who is with Jane, and who is a narcissist and big talker. See, no big words are necessary. That really IS just how I speak.

There are actually five of us here today. All doctors of something. I had to show somebody, I was bursting! Crap! Here's another one, the imp, make it six doctors. Dammit!

Look for grammatical errors. I left some purposefully for you to attack me.
I know how you will enjoy that!

Shit up RIP! I'm not texting that!

They all say, "Hi", times five.
Farewell.

Fin

#alwaysasniperforhire.gov.gov. gov.gov.gov.gov.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#266 Apr 13, 2013
Miss Praetor wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved Randy as a brother, and I will not be engaging any additional juvenile nonsense and name calling. He would expect more of me.
That is WHY I visit here so rarely.
It is just a snake pit.
"I almost fell over".... really? That's what you find to pierce me? Lol. You thought I actually almost fell over? Wow, is all I have on that.
I retired bc I could, I do not "wish" to work for anyone. That was MY CHOICE. Why do you care? Why, is that a crime? Bc YOU KEEP bringing it up. And I am very busy.
I need not use big words. I have deliberately not used one in this post. That's all you have to attack me with? What have you now?
Bc I have facts, intel, and legal knowledge you do not. This goes far deeper than the Florissant Police Department. It encompasses many facets of medicine and law.
Anyone heard the COD yet? No, you have not, bc it has NOT been declared. Which is also VERY telling, if you're privy.
I will move toward purpose, to help Jane. If ANY of you know, or 'even care' who that is. I don't see one of you, with the exception of "explain", mention that this is about Randy.
How distasteful and telling.
You will post, to attack my post at will. Enjoy!
I won't be back to read it.
I don't actually spend time on 'chat sites'. This was my first time. And last. I see I TRULY don't derive pleasure from this. I was hopeful to find intel here. There's none.
Enjoy attacking me without the benefit of me ever seeing it. Jane prefers that I not participate here.
I will respect her wishes. JANE IS his mother.
So.... farewell to your opinions of me, and my intentions. One should understand my impetus is justice for Randy. Not being a narcissist, I'm perfectly content. I won't call ANYONE out here either. I have attacked no one. NO ONE.
No attacks. Check.
No grammar attacks. Check.
No personal attacks. Check.
No ammo against big words? Checkmate.
Hope to see you all at the trials supporting Randy.
We shall then see who is with Jane, and who is a narcissist and big talker. See, no big words are necessary. That really IS just how I speak.
There are actually five of us here today. All doctors of something. I had to show somebody, I was bursting! Crap! Here's another one, the imp, make it six doctors. Dammit!
Look for grammatical errors. I left some purposefully for you to attack me.
I know how you will enjoy that!
Shut up RIP! I'm not texting that!
They all say, "Hi", times five.
Farewell.
Fin
#alwaysasniperforhire.gov.gov. gov.gov.gov.gov.
Hint, I rarely use obscenities....

RIP says, come on out to Boston if you need an education... He's a narcissist!
explain

Saint Louis, MO

#267 Apr 15, 2013
heard from a family member,no charges will be filed.this from the florissant police.is that correct enough?
sick of the lies in noco

Kansas City, MO

#269 Oct 19, 2014
Ive known the suspect since he was 10. While, he is crude, he doesn't deserve a public lynching. where is the patrons and the girlfriends responsibility in this. Were they so drunk that when they saw someone with a lump on their head that had lost consciousness and did not speak that couldn't put down their drink and call 911. Maybe they need to get themselves into some treatment. The girlfriend that left him in the car without medical treatment overnight should also be charged with some negligence. Manslaughter at the very least. lastly, I haven't heard one mention of the girl that randy killed while he was drinking and driving. Don't you think her family misses her as well? Maybe this is just karma coming back. Not one person has mentioned that girl that lost her life as a passenger in a car that Randy Feger drove drunk. He's not the perfect guy you all are making him out to be. I went through grade school and high school with him. He did start fights. He was an alcoholic. That's just the grim reality. that all being said, why didn't his girlfriend get medical treatment for him. Randy will probably be alive today if she wasn't such a drunk and left him in the car overnight. So instead of bashing the suspects think about your own actions and how you could have prevented this tragedy.y.
Too late

Florissant, MO

#270 Oct 20, 2014
Your about 18 months late with your comments.....

Stop trying to open old wounds.

Go away
explain

Saint Louis, MO

#271 Oct 25, 2014
out of sight-out of mind........right?
Guest1

Florissant, MO

#272 Nov 8, 2014
sick of the lies in noco wrote:
Ive known the suspect since he was 10. While, he is crude, he doesn't deserve a public lynching. where is the patrons and the girlfriends responsibility in this. Were they so drunk that when they saw someone with a lump on their head that had lost consciousness and did not speak that couldn't put down their drink and call 911. Maybe they need to get themselves into some treatment. The girlfriend that left him in the car without medical treatment overnight should also be charged with some negligence. Manslaughter at the very least. lastly, I haven't heard one mention of the girl that randy killed while he was drinking and driving. Don't you think her family misses her as well? Maybe this is just karma coming back. Not one person has mentioned that girl that lost her life as a passenger in a car that Randy Feger drove drunk. He's not the perfect guy you all are making him out to be. I went through grade school and high school with him. He did start fights. He was an alcoholic. That's just the grim reality. that all being said, why didn't his girlfriend get medical treatment for him. Randy will probably be alive today if she wasn't such a drunk and left him in the car overnight. So instead of bashing the suspects think about your own actions and how you could have prevented this tragedy.y.
And the girl that was killed in the accident may be alive today too if she would've utilized common sense and NOT gotten in the car with anyone that had been drinking. Was it because she had no one willing to come pick her up like the rest of the parents in the world preach to their kids??? Where's a passengers responsibility kick in for making a wrong decision when they don't wear a seatbelt or jump into a car with someone they know they shouldn't? What did she do to deserve this "karma" you speak of if that's how these things always roll?
Trostle1

Carteret, NJ

#273 Jun 1, 2015
Get it straight wrote:
It was one punch. That is it. Tom is a good guy who has had a few rough patches in his life. I have known the Wehmer family for a long time. I know his dad was a respected member of the community. Tom's girlfriend works at the bar. They were fighting and Randy stepped in and wouldn't back down. I dont know who threw the first punch, but Tommy is strong. Working in concrete will do that. He knocked him down with one hit. I know Randy was trying to help, but look where it got him. Sometimes its better to walk away. This should have been one if those times. I pray that Randy recovers fully. I also pray that Tom is punished for the extent of his crimes. I do, however, think that the injuries should have been treated right away, not 8 hours later. The question is would Randy be the way he is now if he had gone to the hospital right away? That is not Tom's fault.
Tom ran from parking lot and was seen doing so! Randy actually had shaken brain syndrome and could not respond for desired treatment. Actually Tom's Aunt an attorney got him out of this along with other things he had done! He should be in prison
As far as I am concerned he killed Randy! And braged about it in another bar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board 1 hr suggest for the mods 28
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 2 hr go the f away 11
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) 3 hr exposing florissant 195
Hillbilly Hilly for Prez? Nope. (Jan '16) 3 hr Marcus Welby 115
News Obamas holidaying at Martha's Vineyard 4 hr Captain Yesterday 17
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 4 hr exposing florissant 208
trump will force blacks to vote for him 5 hr Zeech 1

Bridgeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeton Mortgages