Bridgeton Police Chief allowing Officer to run background for personal use.

Posted in the Bridgeton Forum

Jason Davis

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2010
This police officer checked my personal civil and any criminal record, and provided that info, to others for personal gain. This is worse than profiling it is abuse of her position as an officer of the court.
Jackson

Florissant, MO

#2 Jul 26, 2010
I think you need to call the governor, he will handle this directly, I worked for him at the Attorney Generals Office.
This is one of his hot buttons. He will make a huge splash because he would not want, any blow back on him.
we know

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Jason Davis wrote:
This police officer checked my personal civil and any criminal record, and provided that info, to others for personal gain. This is worse than profiling it is abuse of her position as an officer of the court.
"Worse than profiling"? Please tell me you aren't some darkie complaining again how the cops wronged you. If they did something, you better have proof or shut up.
Jason Davis

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2010
Obviously I have a proof, you idiot. No reason for any officer in that fine city, to run my name, Also I have the signature, as well as the document this officer pulled.

Not wronged by any officer, just one using this for there own private personal agenda.
Jason Davis

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2010
Also not a Darkie, just an average white male. The term Darkie might lead me to believe, you may be connected to someform of law enforcement, yourself. Glad you weighed in so gracefully, with the 3 rd grade shut up comment.
Jason Davis

United States

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Thank You citizen of Bridgeton, and Hazelwood for helping me with the loose end s like Officers DSN number, and also thanks to the two active officers that helped me as well, thus made my trip to Jefferson City very productive. I have to mention, looking at all of the fallen officers saddens me then having to do this.
I hope one rotten apple is the only one in the bunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 3 min tha Professor 1,394
Ten percent equals ninety percent of crime. 4 min payme 13
ACLU lawsuit: Ferguson school board excludes bl... 14 min reality is a crutch 1
Driving While Black - And Poor 31 min payme 39
Obamas' Experience Terrible Racism ...What a Te... 1 hr squeezers 6
Single mom, 5 kids homeless after fire 1 hr ATVrider 7
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr fedupwiththemess 252
Bridgeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bridgeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bridgeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:27PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers