Western Union will close facilities i...

Western Union will close facilities in Bridgeton and St. Charles

There are 2 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from Mar 15, 2008, titled Western Union will close facilities in Bridgeton and St. Charles. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

“This is an American icon. They've just essentially turned their backs on us.”

Western Union Financial Services Inc. said Friday that it will close two local facilities, laying off 681 employees. via St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

john

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2008
MY WIFE WORKED THERE FOR 25 YEARS. THEY BROKE THE UNION BY CLOSING DOWN THERE THREE UNION FATALITY AND SHIPPED ALL THE JOBS TO COSTA RICA. THEY BROUGHT THE COSTA RICANS TO THE LOCATIONS IN THE STATES AND HAD THE UNION EMPLOYEES TRAIN THEM. WHAT A BACK STABBING COMPANY, AND A POUR UNION. PLEASE NEVER SEND MONEY AGAIN BY WESTERN UNION. THEY USED THE OLD GLOBALIZATION EXCUSE.
john

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 1, 2008
MY WIFE WORKED THERE FOR 25 YEARS. THEY BROKE THE UNION BY CLOSING DOWN THERE THREE UNION FATALITY, AND SHIPPED ALL THE JOBS TO COSTA RICA. THEY BROUGHT THE COSTA RICANS TO THE LOCATIONS IN THE STATES AND HAD THE UNION EMPLOYEES TRAIN THEM. WHAT A BACK STABBING COMPANY, AND A POUR UNION. PLEASE NEVER SEND MONEY AGAIN BY WESTERN UNION. THEY USED THE OLD GLOBALIZATION EXCUSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prop P Scam alert 1 hr Gone girl 12
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 4 hr anonz 2,057
News Ferguson still struggling with racial bias 4 hr Millstadt69 12
Best fish fry Thu Doctor Taco 6
If you live in North County, do you plan on mov... Thu White Chick 76
Hillary's $145M Kickback Thu Steve 4
News Former Ferguson police chief regrets leaving Mi... Wed steve 9

Bridgeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance