Police Chase Ends In Crash, Suspect I...

Police Chase Ends In Crash, Suspect In Custody

There are 24 comments on the Fox2Now story from Aug 25, 2010, titled Police Chase Ends In Crash, Suspect In Custody. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

An hour long police pursuit through northwest St. Louis County ended when the suspect crashed into a wall in a construction zone on I-70 near St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Aug 26, 2010
I say make a law where you SHOULD be beaten if you resist or flee

Collinsville, IL

#31 Aug 26, 2010
Ballin Judge wrote:
<quoted text>It is a matter of time before I found out where you live White trash.Im whiter than you I have way more education,Ive been to Europe,I play golf---get the picture? Your hate will come thru the door to get you one day,and for everybody sake I hope sooner than later.
You know, Ballin Judge, I see you reference Europe and playing golf as a way to establish your place in society. I have to remind you that all kinds of trash go to Europe one way or the other, legally or illegally and all kinds of trash plays golf, too. Golf clubs can be bought in pawn shops and tickets to Europe can be gotten by just working your way over on someones travel cruise so your bragging doesn't prove anything except that you think you are hot s/hit on a stick! You may be white but you're probably just 'passin' for white because you have a black mind and behavior. It isn't too wise to threaten some one on the Internet and put it in writing. I do hope he prints it out and puts it in a safe place in the event anything happens to cause him any harm of any kind. You see, he can find you, too, as can the authorities! You shoot your mouth off a lot on here and apparently are a very violent individual - do you fancy yourself good at that, too, and would you like to threaten the rest of us? You just might bite off more than you can chew!
Way To Go

Rolla, MO

#34 Aug 26, 2010
Ballin Judge and Southern Cross. Please take your hateful comments somewhere else.Thank You
Ballin Judge

Bridgeton, MO

#36 Aug 27, 2010
Martha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a diseased brain! Your comments are always disgusting. You have a nasty mouth and mind. Just look at your name. You are ridiculous.
Martha, I apologize if I have upset you ,my comments are meant for a person who uses several names, that never and I mean never have anything good to say about anything, I believe he is very unhappy with himself and would like for everyone to do the same. I love nothing more than to have good conversation.However, I do like stupid people who spends there waking hours spewing hate, I look foward to speaking with you in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* 1 hr VN Vet 297
News GOP senator on Mizzou: 'Racism has no place in ... 6 hr SparkPlug 163
News Chicago awaits more protests over police shooting 9 hr Be Truthful Be Free 5
News Who's racist now? White students told to leave ... 9 hr Politically Incor... 15
The loop 12 hr Idn 1
To solve the employment problem Draft coming back 15 hr SparkPlug 5
new bussiness? 22 hr GLORIA 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bridgeton Mortgages