Police Chase Ends In Crash, Suspect I...

Police Chase Ends In Crash, Suspect In Custody

There are 24 comments on the Fox2Now story from Aug 25, 2010, titled Police Chase Ends In Crash, Suspect In Custody. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

An hour long police pursuit through northwest St. Louis County ended when the suspect crashed into a wall in a construction zone on I-70 near St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jocelyn taylor

Ballwin, MO

#1 Aug 25, 2010
it is a shame that the police can't just shoot the tires out ..
people like that r why it is not safe
Milkman 573

Clinton, MO

#2 Aug 25, 2010
jocelyn taylor wrote:
it is a shame that the police can't just shoot the tires out ..
people like that r why it is not safe
Bullets would go all over the place and innocent bystanders and motorists get shot. There would be a real uprising if the police did that.
trenatucker

Marcus Hook, PA

#4 Aug 25, 2010
good he could have killed the police and innocent people
kmotivation

Columbia, MO

#7 Aug 25, 2010
southern Cross? What is TNB?
bluewolf

Troy, MO

#8 Aug 25, 2010
"Bystanders"? At 1:30am on a freeway?
Fox2 - Any idea why the pullover try? What the charges are?
Avenger

Collinsville, IL

#9 Aug 25, 2010
Bystanders? Of course there are people on the freeway. They stop, gawk, watch the action and then talk about it for days, especially if it's a 'chase'. Life in action! The perp probably stole a car, or robbed a place, or committed some other crime like running from the cops when they had an active warrant, or they blew a light and then ran because they have an active warrant. Who knows. And,they probably have filed any charges as yet, he has to be judged guilty, then arraigned first or let go!

Evidently folks need to learn some things about the law!
Avenger

Collinsville, IL

#10 Aug 25, 2010
Hey, Southern Cross, tell 'em what TNB stands for! Ha! Do we have some 'innocents' on here today?
JOHN MOSES BROWNING

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 25, 2010
I hope they beat his ass.
Way To Go

Rolla, MO

#12 Aug 25, 2010
I still believe that if you run from the cops they should have the right to shoot you.
BIG D

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 25, 2010
most of the police scuffles/arrests/[<>what the AAs wrongly call police brutality<>]happens AFTER some AA commits a crime/runs/ AND resists arrest...that's how RIDICULOUS the AAs complaints are!!!...dangerous criminal+fleeing police+resisting=a&^ beating..how in the HECK can the AA community complain when a CRIMINAL like this gets ROUGHED UP???
Ballin Judge

Bridgeton, MO

#14 Aug 25, 2010
Southern Cross wrote:
TNB, most likely.
Dixie cup why are you using different names ? So now you are southern floss,coward, I hope you get cancer in the eyes.
QUITE AMAZED

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 25, 2010
Good ole' North County again........
Martha

Collinsville, IL

#18 Aug 25, 2010
Ballin Judge wrote:
<quoted text>Dixie cup why are you using different names ? So now you are southern floss,coward, I hope you get cancer in the eyes.
I think you have a diseased brain! Your comments are always disgusting. You have a nasty mouth and mind. Just look at your name. You are ridiculous.
AhHa

Irving, TX

#19 Aug 25, 2010
Where is the "Lil White Boy" when you need him? Hope he is ok , Regards
50Plus

Columbia, MO

#20 Aug 25, 2010
AhHa wrote:
Where is the "Lil White Boy" when you need him? Hope he is ok , Regards
Gotta pay for internet services son.
NY2STL

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Aug 25, 2010
I know the person involved in this story. He is not a THUG he is a tax payer that works at a high level banking center. He is a great person and a wonderful father to children who are not biologically his !!! I'm not sure what happened nor am i saying that what he did was right. But no one has the right to judge what happened because you were not there and we don't know the WHOLE story yet. NO ONE can judge anyone so all of you with your opinions and holier than thou attitude need to take a step back because this could happen to ANYONE !!!
Avenger

Collinsville, IL

#23 Aug 25, 2010
@NY2STL, you need to go back to New York. Nope,we wouldn't have this happening to us because we would not be running from the cops. It is easy to guess that he had something to hide, get away from, etc. or he would not have run and gotten into a chase with coppers! So, our judgment is based on the fact he ran like the poopdeck he is! Why run if you aren't guilty?
Ballin Judge

Bridgeton, MO

#24 Aug 25, 2010
Southern Cross wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you develop sickle cell, boy.
It is a matter of time before I found out where you live White trash.Im whiter than you I have way more education,Ive been to Europe,I play golf---get the picture? Your hate will come thru the door to get you one day,and for everybody sake I hope sooner than later.
I know

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Aug 25, 2010
This person not saying names or sex didnt do anything wrong
Thank you NY2STL

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Aug 25, 2010
I totally agree with you. He is a great person and never the type to do anything like this. FREAKED OUT!! Thank you for sticking up for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dellhood and Ferglock 23 min Fourth grade teacher 2
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 1 hr Sea Bisquit 3,554
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr Nothing But The T... 3,513
Tennis Anyone? 4 hr TTU 10
how many blacks died last night ? 6 hr Ho Dee Doo 122
Street Name Change In Florissant (Apr '07) 7 hr Marcus Welby 23
News Hillary Clinton: American schools are 'more seg... 7 hr xxxrayted 63
More from around the web

Bridgeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bridgeton Mortgages