Rounding up the Drugs: Harrison Count...

Rounding up the Drugs: Harrison County Mass Drug Arrests

There are 63 comments on the WDTV Bridgeport story from Apr 12, 2011, titled Rounding up the Drugs: Harrison County Mass Drug Arrests. In it, WDTV Bridgeport reports that:

Officers from all across Harrison County spent Tuesday looking for folks who sold drugs and guns to undercover informants with the Harrison County Drugs and Violent Crimes Task Force over the last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTV Bridgeport.

Since: Apr 11

Lumberport WV

#24 Apr 19, 2011
Bigpapa73 wrote:
They need to come to Lost Creek at Hampton Meadows. Several people there that need busted. One boy was arrested in the bust last week he is home dealing again.
I have heard the same thing do you know the boy or the people from that area? & why is his pic not on the jail site as well & never was
1 post removed
Dave74

United States

#26 Apr 23, 2011
Has anybody been to Monticello Avenue lately. OMG its horrible again. Yeah the Drug Task Force destroyed the Vets Club but where are they at now? It's sad but I watched atleast 10 drug deals down there weds!
1 post removed
Incognito

Clarksburg, WV

#28 May 2, 2011
Dillinger wrote:
Now they need to get the pill heads in jail also, starting with that waitress at the Parkette Restaurant. Her name is Crystal but she should go by nasty! Her and her brother Kevin and his underage girlfriend all need taken down. Some of the local law know about the problem up there but look the other way.I bet her boyfriend Rich dont know half the stuff she does. She will take anything but a bath!!!
I know of who you speak, I used to live by her and hew old man 'slim' Like clockwork the first of the month traffic in and out of their house was rampid. Sad thing is they have two young kids and a run down house. It's obvious they are dealing/selling.
Mad Dad

Morgantown, WV

#29 May 18, 2011
You want to find "Bath Salts" and Pills and people who do nothing but those things, I mean, no work nothing productive, just drugs and drugs and well maybe they steal and deal but thats as productive as they get. I see policeman there all the time but their activities never seem to stop. Start at the old store on the corner in Summit Park below the Greek Church going toward PK and stop at any of the next 6 or 7 house and most if not all of them will have pill head/Bath Salt junkies in them.
wowreally

Clarksburg, WV

#30 May 18, 2011
most if not all? wow dad, I can see your mad but there is no need to say that about people you don't know. The drug problem is bad everywhere and some of the neighbors are probably as mad as you and now you have called THEM addicts.
Paul

Clarksburg, WV

#31 May 19, 2011
They need to get some of those scumbags in Hutchinson.
concerned parent

Clarksburg, WV

#32 May 21, 2011
Behind WI Middle school and all the surrounding streets are infested every day with activity going on right with the school there. Just a couple weeks ago 3 men were drinking behind the building one fell passed out on the steps of a home bleeding all over the place. From what I understand the police were called and an ambulance and it took forever for them to come. The bleeding man was let go to a house behind there somewhere.
It Is What It Is

United States

#33 May 22, 2011
Bigpapa73 wrote:
They need to come to Lost Creek at Hampton Meadows. Several people there that need busted. One boy was arrested in the bust last week he is home dealing again.
well i grew up in West Milford and went to SHHS nad that is so TRUE...there are way more drugs there than what i thought. i moved away 4 years ago and from what i hear it has just got worse..but drugs are every where you go..Way it go Harrison County Drugs and Violent Crimes Task Force
West MILFian

United States

#34 May 26, 2011
Yes it is bad here...I would love to see something done in this area. Southern Harrison County seems to get forgotten ALL the time. As far as the violent drug task force. From what I've read they don't have enough people to do much of anything. Does anybody know how to contact them. I need a number cuz I'm sick of this shit! These people walk around here like bombed out Zombies.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#35 May 26, 2011
Yo MILF, I would have thought the drug trade down that way suffered a set about about six years ago. I guess it's picked back up? That town always was a drug infested shit hole but a far sight better than Lost Creek or Salem.
wow

Buckhannon, WV

#36 May 29, 2011
Dave74 wrote:
Has anybody been to Monticello Avenue lately. OMG its horrible again. Yeah the Drug Task Force destroyed the Vets Club but where are they at now? It's sad but I watched atleast 10 drug deals down there weds!
You think Monticello is horrible? You should check Clay Street (ACTION ALLEY)!!!
1 post removed

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#38 Jun 3, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Monticello is horrible? You should check Clay Street (ACTION ALLEY)!!!
Looks like the Drug Task Force and Clarksburg SWAT saw some action in that alley last night!
BigPO

Thornton, WV

#39 Jun 3, 2011
Remember that the TASK force spends most of its time investigating and positioning itself to make and take the drugs and the dealers off the streets for YEARS. The big Chiefs would rather write tickets for posession to put a continued flow of money in the coffers......That my friends is why they down-talk the TASK force, they dont generate the revenue!
Ned Devine

United States

#40 Jun 3, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
wow called that one-wonder how many that got busted Thursday were involved in Aprils bust?
Cindy

Raeford, NC

#41 Jun 6, 2011
Clarksburg has been bad for years, people just didn't want to acknowledge it and wanted it swept under the rug. If there were something around there to do, other than sit in bars, gambling halls and stand on the street corners, there may not be such a drug problem. I am sooooo glad that I took my family 10 years ago and got the hell out of that place. I live in a much bigger city now and the drugs are no where near as bad as they are there. It used to be drugs were concentrated in one small area in Clarksburg now, they are everywhere. They need to look at the pillars of the community, some of them are the biggest drug heads and dealers in the state!!!!
Jazzie

Shanks, WV

#42 Oct 27, 2011
I heard alot of the drug stuff you see is task force paid informance trying to make a drug sell to anyone dumb enough to buy from them. informance act like they know you, act all friends and stuff, and make a case for the task force so they can count one more person in jail. There must be a good reason why Sherff Albert and Chief Golf decided on their officers doing drug work away from the drug task force that moved to Brigeport. Their is so much drug stuff in Clarksburg because the task force cant seem to crack the big drug people, only the little guys who are too stupid to know they are part of a set up. This takes a little drug user out the neighborhood and the big dealers just keep on with their business.
1 post removed
Samiamnot

Terre Haute, IN

#44 Feb 15, 2012
Part of the reason the drug problem is out of control is corrupt cops and government officials who target people for personal and political reasons. There are several cops in positions of authority who have gotten away with the same things they put people in jail for. And all the talk about reducing the number of people in jail for non-violent crimes is bull. Jail is big business and it keeps poor people from voting. If all the pot smokers came out of the closet they would have to build a barbed wire fence around the whole town to keep them in. They need to quit wasting time worring about a non-addictive drug that is less harmful than alcohol or tobacco...
Samiamnot

Terre Haute, IN

#45 Feb 15, 2012
Do you know that the U.S. Government is the biggest drug dealer there is? Just look up the Iran Contra Scandal. I'm all for cleaning up the drug problem but I do support legalization of marijuana...
1 post removed
samiamnot

Terre Haute, IN

#47 Feb 16, 2012
The U.S. drug epidemic is an issue that each and every citizen needs to take personal responsiblity for. If you are a business owner or government worker would you favor hiring a relative over a poor person trying to improve themselves? If you are a teacher or coach would you give the poor kid a chance on the team or do you only select the ones from the rich families who can do something for you? If you are a car dealer, would you give a break to a single mother trying to work her way off welfare? If you are a cop do you go after someone because you don't like something they said or wrote? If you are a doctor do you prescribe pills to someone you suspect is selling them?
samiamnot

Terre Haute, IN

#48 Feb 16, 2012
Drug addicts are not dogs they are people with diseases. I have family members who I have broken ties with because of drug addiction. I stopped trying to help when I realized I was only enabling them to do what they do. Some of the worse drugs are the ones they go to the clinic to get. I don't have all the answers but I don't think the problem is solved by locking up the people who can't affort lawyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Herrod- The Pageant and Coupon Shyster 15 min Pffffhahahaha 39
Good times coming to Clarksburg 1 hr friendofMarshallG 3
Who will replace Ron Watson 1 hr Echo Charlie Alpha 30
the party is over for the Lewis girls 2 hr the undertaker 2
Robbery in Progress 3 hr Porter 3
Whar'd the Davidson brothers post go? (Jun '13) 3 hr Brads Wifes Husband 113
Armed robbery on route 50 3 hr benji bratt 10

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance