Inmate Dies In Fight

Inmate Dies In Fight

There are 74 comments on the www.wdtv.com story from Sep 15, 2009, titled Inmate Dies In Fight . In it, www.wdtv.com reports that:

A violent fight ends in the death of an inmate at the North Central Regional Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wdtv.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SAD TIMES

West Union, WV

#63 Oct 1, 2010
YOU!! and i dont want to learn to spell, because if i do they might give me a job ! I have gone to the 6th grade as required by WV laws, so now i can be a ATTY??I must have done ok to get your dumb ass to respond. So mind your own business and go blow yourself.
1 post removed
someone

Salisbury, MD

#65 Oct 2, 2010
We don't want to hear your day job we know you like to blow.Thats how you get money every month.
SAD TIMES wrote:
YOU!! and i dont want to learn to spell, because if i do they might give me a job ! I have gone to the 6th grade as required by WV laws, so now i can be a ATTY??I must have done ok to get your dumb ass to respond. So mind your own business and go blow yourself.
SAD TIMES

West Union, WV

#66 Oct 2, 2010
And dont forget i need my knee pads also and ky jelly ? Thanks for your kind advice and where can i meet you to keep my cash flow going?? TIGER !!
Tragically Heart Broken

Buckhannon, WV

#67 Oct 4, 2010
I don't know why everyone here thinks they know this person so well and feel they need to give him such a hard time. This man was my rock, my backbone... he was there for me. I dont think anyone in this world is perfect, god only knows all the mistakes that i have made myself...but the biggest mistake of all is not being there for him like he was for me.
daddyslittlegirl

Sewell, NJ

#68 Nov 24, 2011
Oh Well wrote:
If he was a child molester he got just what he deserved plain and simple. Someone should have put him out of his misery sooner. One dirt-bag down and many more to go!!!
you must have no soul. seriously, you dont even know what happened. how can you judge something you literally know nothing about? i hope someone beats you to death the way he was. and i hope you suffer just as long if not longer that he did. i hope your children are as heartbroken as i am when they see posts on this website about you, and about how you deserved what you had coming to you. your the fucking dirtbag here, you sleeze.
daddyslittlegirl

Sewell, NJ

#69 Nov 24, 2011
truth wrote:
Are you really feeling sympathy for a kiddie toucher? This guy got what he deserved! the poor children he molested have to live with what he has done for the rest of their lives. Their innocence stripped from them. They will never be the same. and you dont get 20 years for statory rape! This guy should be castrated and fed his own gentials
trust me that boy was not stripped of his innocence by this. his innocence was long gone when he had tried to rape me just a few weeks previous, so shut the f*ck up and get all of your intell together before you make any more comments, buddy.
daddyslittlegirl

Sewell, NJ

#70 Nov 24, 2011
Razor1979 wrote:
When an inmate dies in jail it should not even make the papers. Who cares. That is the bottom of the food chain, natural selection.
who cares? a lot of people care. like me. i care. and my brother. he cares.. thats who f*cking cares, pal. we care that we no longer have a father. i read all your vile and ignorant comments and the more i read the more i realized you know NOTHING!! youre clueless! you didnt even read the article did you?!? i do need you to explain one thing for me though. you say it is not the officers job to protect the inmates. if this is not true then why are they armed?why are they even there? just to putz around and look cute in their little outfits? they could just do that at a strip club, and probably make more money at it too. bet you dollars to donuts they would have the videos of that kind of stuff, but a man being brutally beaten in a COMMON AREA; they dont have a second of footage of that. cops protecting their and their buddy's asses. plain and simple. get your facts straight before you put your comments out there for the world to read you c*nt. <3
daddyslittlegirl

Sewell, NJ

#71 Nov 24, 2011
Tragically Heart Broken wrote:
I don't know why everyone here thinks they know this person so well and feel they need to give him such a hard time. This man was my rock, my backbone... he was there for me. I dont think anyone in this world is perfect, god only knows all the mistakes that i have made myself...but the biggest mistake of all is not being there for him like he was for me.
thanks for finally being a man Chip. just a few years to late though.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#72 Nov 24, 2011
daddyslittlegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares? a lot of people care. like me. i care. and my brother. he cares.. thats who f*cking cares, pal. we care that we no longer have a father. i read all your vile and ignorant comments and the more i read the more i realized you know NOTHING!! youre clueless! you didnt even read the article did you?!? i do need you to explain one thing for me though. you say it is not the officers job to protect the inmates. if this is not true then why are they armed?why are they even there? just to putz around and look cute in their little outfits? they could just do that at a strip club, and probably make more money at it too. bet you dollars to donuts they would have the videos of that kind of stuff, but a man being brutally beaten in a COMMON AREA; they dont have a second of footage of that. cops protecting their and their buddy's asses. plain and simple. get your facts straight before you put your comments out there for the world to read you c*nt. <3
Well I'm not sure why someone just drudged up a topic this old. But I will respond to your question. Guards are not in the prison to protect the inmates in my opinion, or they should not be, and would not be if I were in charge of the prison. To answer your question I think they have firearms to protect themselves so they may maintain the prison and make sure none of the inmates escape. The only reason they should pull out their weapons is to defend themselves or to shoot an escaping inmate in the back.
daddyslittlegirl

Sewell, NJ

#73 Nov 26, 2011
Razor1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm not sure why someone just drudged up a topic this old. But I will respond to your question. Guards are not in the prison to protect the inmates in my opinion, or they should not be, and would not be if I were in charge of the prison. To answer your question I think they have firearms to protect themselves so they may maintain the prison and make sure none of the inmates escape. The only reason they should pull out their weapons is to defend themselves or to shoot an escaping inmate in the back.
not an old topic, seeing as I'm his only daughter and i live with this every day. and way to go off subject i never said anything about anyone being armed. gaurds are paid to break up fights. its in the job description. and by them not doing their jobs someone, namely my father, had to suffer.
cabinboy

Dallas, WV

#74 Nov 26, 2011
and someone "namely the person he sexually abused prior to getting put in the clink" had to suffer at his hands and/or gentalia. You can certainly mourn the loss of your father but by no means should anyone on here defend his honor for he lost the right to have that when he sexually abused a child. The guards job is certainly to maintain order within the jail setting, however there is a lot of different issues that could prevent them from acting as swiftly as some think they should act. History has shown that inmates will stage fights to draw in a few guards and then attack them in a concerted effort, so many precautions must be taken when dealing with these types of incidents. Good thing we lost a molester and not an innocent guard. Your dad was a lowlife scum of the earth type. I can only hope that there truly is a heaven and hell so he has somewhere to suffer for the rest of eternity.
daddyslittlegirl

Sewell, NJ

#75 Nov 26, 2011
cabinboy wrote:
and someone "namely the person he sexually abused prior to getting put in the clink" had to suffer at his hands and/or gentalia. You can certainly mourn the loss of your father but by no means should anyone on here defend his honor for he lost the right to have that when he sexually abused a child. The guards job is certainly to maintain order within the jail setting, however there is a lot of different issues that could prevent them from acting as swiftly as some think they should act. History has shown that inmates will stage fights to draw in a few guards and then attack them in a concerted effort, so many precautions must be taken when dealing with these types of incidents. Good thing we lost a molester and not an innocent guard. Your dad was a lowlife scum of the earth type. I can only hope that there truly is a heaven and hell so he has somewhere to suffer for the rest of eternity.
f.u.c.k. o.f.f.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#76 Nov 26, 2011
daddyslittlegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
not an old topic, seeing as I'm his only daughter and i live with this every day. and way to go off subject i never said anything about anyone being armed. gaurds are paid to break up fights. its in the job description. and by them not doing their jobs someone, namely my father, had to suffer.
You said: "one thing for me though. you say it is not the officers job to protect the inmates. if this is not true then why are they armed?why are they even there?"

I responded to your question. As you can see part of your question was why are they armed.

If this man truly is your father I am sorry for your loss. Maybe he was a good guy that just made one mistake, or one bad decision. Maybe he was innocent to begin with and should have never even been in prison. Are system does not put innocent people in jail very often in todays world of scientific evidence but it is not immpossible.

I would recommend you get far away from this topic and never look at it again. We as people posting our opinions are looking at this as a black and white issue, not considering the grey areas. When it is your family you hope it is alot of grey area.

I appoligize and I will not say anything else on this topic.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#77 Nov 27, 2011
I disagree with Razor on this one. Topix is an entertaining site, so I recommend that she not go away but continue to post her humorous comments for our amusement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MainStreet Station (Nov '15) 4 hr Steelers 14
Swinger 6 hr wow 3
Crystal Haggerty 8 hr Jerome Washington 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue RSM 4,245
FSHS vs Bport Sep 17 Bob Huggins 11
bobby amon (Sep '14) Sep 13 TTJ 24
News Bridgeport's Nicewarner charged with attempting... Sep 12 Idgaf 27

Bridgeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance