Small towne gal

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Jul 11, 2012
What is going on in that place with the young girls?
JWB

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Jul 11, 2012
nobody goes there so who would know?
In the know in the BURG

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Well old sam has everyone paid off in town. Talk about Reds? He has everyone in his back pocket always has... He is also in to much younger girls. He has people working for cooley wages, they either owe him for booze or rent. That place is roach and bug infested. He had scum Tony working and cooking too. Pretty low.
Craven Morehead

Charlestown, IN

#4 Jul 12, 2012
How much do the girls at the Midtown charge?

“stop it...you're embarrassing ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Midtown is still open? I always thought that place was a "cat" house from the stories I heard.
Dixon B Tweenerlegs

Charlestown, IN

#6 Jul 13, 2012
I've never thought much went on at the Midtown, but I'll have to check it out... a bar that used to be a motel room??
Lover not a fighter

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Where is midtown??

“stop it...you're embarrassing ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2012
Midtown is on Pike Street, up from the eagles on the left hand side where the parking lot cuts across to main street. Its the row of buildings that has apartments, Sam Lucarias barber shop and a place that has something to do with sports in it before you get to the Chase Bank drive through.
1 post removed
Dick Hertz

Charlestown, IN

#10 Jul 16, 2012
So small town gal, wanna meet for a drink at the Modtown?
Geo

Findlay, OH

#11 Sep 23, 2012
The Midtown Lounge is great! Interestingly, the stonewalls are very old and used to be hidden by newer walls until Sam or someone ripped them out. The whole place used to be horse stables way back in the day! I visit every time I come to Clarksburg. Most of the regular patrons play the video lottery machines. Most are local business owners or long-standing members of the community. Occasionally, some riff-raft pops in; but Sam is quick to protect his regular customers.
Jerry Winans

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Geo wrote:
The Midtown Lounge is great! Interestingly, the stonewalls are very old and used to be hidden by newer walls until Sam or someone ripped them out. The whole place used to be horse stables way back in the day! I visit every time I come to Clarksburg. Most of the regular patrons play the video lottery machines. Most are local business owners or long-standing members of the community. Occasionally, some riff-raft pops in; but Sam is quick to protect his regular customers.
Hey, I have spent many a wonderful evening with white trash at the Mid Town Lounge!
Dixie Normous

Erlanger, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2012
So Jerry, did you get lucky at the Midtown?
Eaton Beaver

Richwood, OH

#14 Nov 17, 2012
So are girls available at the Midtown or not? What is the best place to pick up women?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bridgeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bport moms 9 min muddygal 37
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 2 hr tom 134
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 58,912
bobby amon 8 hr foxieroxie26 21
Kara Miller?? 11 hr Doglover 7
Looking for a doctor for the kids (Mar '14) Mon foxieroxie26 6
Dental office (Mar '14) Sep 26 kerri 6
Bridgeport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Bridgeport Jobs

Bridgeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bridgeport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bridgeport